BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member

Wats the BEST thing 2 stack with Deca of EQ?

wat would b the best thing 2 stack with Deca or EQ that DOES NOT have harsh mpb/hairloss sides (like test). Im prone to MPB and do not wana use any test and i heard that tren w/deca is bad and eq with deca just isnt good either.... i have (2)10ml vials of B D Equipoise @200mg/ml on hand but have been looking into deca and really wana c wat kind of gains i could get w it. I looked into EQ or Deca only cycles but ppl say dont do it. If i absolutely had 2 throw in some TEST wat would b the lowest dosage i could take 2 have positive libido effects + minimal with mpb sides??

Help me out and let me know wat u think.

21yrs. Training 3yrs. 177lbs. 6' tall.

topnotch is offline Member
    Not to be critical, but at 177 and 6' you could gain a lot more naturally...with proper diet and training you should hit 200 at least if not more...to answer your question though, a testosterone replacement dose, is anywhere between 125mg/week to 250mg/week...you could run 250 and be pretty safe with the sides...

bump

uh...BUMP?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ok, at 21, 6' and 177, you could gain more with proper diet. That being said, I and many on this board feel that test should be the base of all cycles. Basically post #2 in this thread answered your question, that's probably why you aren't getting a lot more answers, it was already answered.

power10er is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629 View Post
    uh...BUMP?
    What does bump mean. I know that it is lingo for this forum and I am sure that there is a thread that would teach me what it means but I have not come across it and I would sure like to know.

Big
    "bump" is used on all forums. In the "new posts" section the most recent posts are at the top, so by adding a "bump" post you are bumping the thread back to the top of the new posts.

sweet. how bout some info 4 me? thanks

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member
    250-300 mgs of test never caused any side effects for me (bloating, acne, so on). it should keep your libido going too.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629 View Post
    sweet. how bout some info 4 me? thanks
    some info for you? umm, ok...you could scroll up to my post, which tells you that your question was answered in the second post in this thread. What else exactly is it you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    some info for you? umm, ok...you could scroll up to my post, which tells you that your question was answered in the second post in this thread. What else exactly is it you want to know?
    my bad man. im not tryinta b a prick or nething... i just didnt c ne body seconding wat top notch said ya know. i appreciate ur advice by-the-way topnotch

i guess i just wanted some more opinions about how much test 2 take in order 2 avoid sides--i feel that i am very prone 2 mpb and i could really do w/o the acne ect.... i c that fsu1985 has made it a little clearer now. thanks everybody

is deca usually ran 10-12wks??

ALSO, CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WAT THEY THINK ABOUT USING NOVEDEX XT (ATD--SIMILAR 2 EXEMESTANE) AS AN ANTI-E WHILE ON CYCLE/PCT??

i DONT HAVE ENOUGH NOLVA 2 RUN 4 PCT AFTER--I HAVE CLOMID/PROVIRON /ARIMIDEX BUT I REALLY DONT WANA USE THE PROVIRON OR ARIMIDEX DURING....

I AM GONA B DOING A SHORT SUPERDROL RUN B4 I GO THROUGH W/THIS CYCLE HERE AND IM STILL TRYINTA FIGURE OUT WAT I SHOULD DO 4 PCT BEING THAT I DONT HAVE NOLVA. LEMME KNOW WAT U GUYS THINK.

THANKS AGAIN 4 POINTING THE SHIT OUT ima******ger. latr

green22 is offline Senior Member
    if you a worried about sides then you dont need to juice. And as for what to stack with I say test.

hmm. k

Thread Information