JPNUTZ is offline Junior Member

M1T's..... Who likes them????

Ive had some friends say that they suck and other friends say that they have had good gains from them whats all your guys experience

CAGE is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JPNUTZ View Post
    Ive had some friends say that they suck and other friends say that they have had good gains from them whats all your guys experience
    If your talking about the prohormone (Methyl-1-Testosterone ) It made me sick as all hell. 104 F temp 6 hours after taking a mild dose very very lathargic for 2 weeks after that. I have heard the sides can be as bad as Anadrol with out the wonderful gains... Methyl = can be hard on the liver, so dont' drink while your on them if you decide. Also you will still need a PCT ..good luck

English-pure blood is offline New Member
    used them a few years back . lot of acne bad back pumps. makes you v.tired.pretty good for strength increase not so good at packing on muscle.hope this helps m8.

Idk about m1t i've used methyltestosterone if thats the same stuff. I dont' care for it too much. Didn't gain ne weight and jacked the BP up really bad made me feel like crap till it wore off. Its not recommended, I'd go with Dbol personally.

Thread Information