This is my entire cutting cycle ill be using for my show this march, jus want to get a range of views on it!

Weeks 1-6:- 500mg Test ethanate each week
Weeks 1-6:- 50mg Propinate every 3 days
Works about 650mg of test each week)
TEST STOPED AT 4 WEEKS OUT
Weeks 1-10:- Mastaplex 400mg every week (contains both ethanate and propinate versions of masterone
Weeks 1-10:- Tri trenabol 300mg per week
Weeks 6-10:- Tren acetate 75mg each day
(works out about 600mg of tren each week )
Weeks 8-10:- 50mg stanazol inject
Weeks 6-10:- 30mg Halotestex Every day
Weeks 1-6:- 8I.U HGH 6 on /1 off ( have been running gorwth for 3 months previous at 5 I.U 6 on/ 1 off)
*First show is in the middle of week 10 and second is at the end of week 10, 1 day apart!
THERMOS
CLEN- going to run it with "neoclaytin" an alergy drug like benedryl, comes in 5 mg tablets. will take 2 neoclarytin a day on my third week of clen . keep receptors fresh. running clen for 4 weeks at a time at highest dose i can stand
ECA- will use it when im off clen, three- four servings a day e.t.c
T4/T3- been running it with my growth previious to cutting cycle for about 2 months at 200mg each day. Goin to step it up to 300-400mcg until i stat my T3s 5 weeks up, ill tapper my T3s up to 100mcg from 25mcg and then taper down during the last weeks of prep
Ancillaries:-
cabaser at 0.25 mg every 3-4 days to combat progestin
debating on tamoxifan or arimidex !
HCG weeks 1-6 every 4th day at 500 I.Us to keep balls big
Liver 52's double strength 4 a day
3 g vitamin c a day
2 multi vits AM/PM

Questions:-
1. 600mg tren each week, too much?
2. Should i continue to run propinate up to 2 weeks out instead of stoppin all test a month out, will the extra tiny bit of prop test benifit me that much?
3.Should i be running arimidex with the cabser or will novla do the trick, i may be wrong but im led to beleive that novla increase sensitvity to prolactin?
4. Am i running my gear to close to the show, should i stop it a week out to prevent any brusiess/water retention around injection sites?
5. IGF during show prep, YES OR NO???
6. Should i stop my T3s the week before the show, i hear it affects loading up e.t.c