freakon is offline Associate Member

test for first time users

What is the purpose of stacking test for the first time users of AS? wouldnt the gains that test alone be sufficient enough that no other bulking steroid be required? It seems that alot of newbies "including myself" complicate things by adding more than what is needed to gain in mass. I was doing alot of research because i wanted to add something to my test to give it a little more oomph, but because my receptors are new and fresh wouldnt a first time cycle of test be all that is needed? Maybe down the road after a few cycles then i can see where adding things like deca ,tren ,d-bol,e.t.c to the mix may be kind of necessary. but for now i thnk that test alone is good enough. please correct me if i am wrong. thanks

sitries is offline Associate Member
    Believe me, test is easily enough mate. it will blow you up big time. I gained 30lbs on my test cycle - 500mg enanthate per week.

bigdog123 is offline Junior Member
    sitries how long were u on??
    how much do weight now?
    was it your first cycle?
    did u gain clean mass?? dody fat%?? :P
    thanks

bigdog123 is offline Junior Member
    ***body fat??

sphincter is offline Member
    Yes TEST is plenty for a first, or ANY cycle but there are other compounds that can certainly work synergistically with test for even more improved responses... I don't know about 30lbs in a cycle but 10-15 is certainly feasable with good diet and workout routine. and that's just using solid test-only cycle.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    My first cycle was 13 weeks of Test at 500mg/wk and I gained 22 pounds. It was AWESOME. Cycle two I added 400mg of Eq/wk and stuck with the Test at 500mg/wk.

First cycles should be Test only IMO - it gives you a chance to see how your body reacts to gear, reduces the questions marks if sides occur, and the gains are solid.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Test is definatly plenty. You are on the right track. Remember keep it simple.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    test is king.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I think testosterone with a proper diet and training stimulus, as well as adequate rest will yield great results for someone doing thier first cycle..

Merc.

Atomini is offline Banned
    First cycle for me was 300mg/week of Test E for 8 weeks. Gained 27 lbs. by the end.

It's more than enough for a first time user.

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    First cycle for me was 300mg/week of Test E for 8 weeks. Gained 27 lbs. by the end.

It's more than enough for a first time user.
    do you mean 27lb of pure muscle? cause thats alot..

Atomini is offline Banned
    No it obviously wasn't ALL muscle. I would say 5 lbs. of that was fat. I was eating a ton of cals daily. I also say that none of it was water, because I was using an AI on cycle.

freakon is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys! i was looking at other AS tostack with Test, but with all the additional headaches that come with it i figured that it aint worth the trouble. but after a few cycles and my receptors are saturated then i may try adding some other stuff to the mix.

Thread Information