Thread: 250 or 500

440Charger is offline Junior Member

250 or 500

Hey guys. Im still debating on my first cycle should I do 250 or 500 a week. Im leaning towards 250 cause I dont want it to be to noticable.. If I can keep a good solid 10 lbs it would be great. Would 250 work? Should I get my test levels tested to see what I produce naturally and then base it off that?

Thanks

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    250 or 500 OF WHAT???

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by 440Charger View Post
    Hey guys. Im still debating on my first cycle should I do 250 or 500 a week. Im leaning towards 250 cause I dont want it to be to noticable.. If I can keep a good solid 10 lbs it would be great. Would 250 work? Should I get my test levels tested to see what I produce naturally and then base it off that?

Thanks
    Go with a creatine/glutammine/BCAAs cycle.
    CL

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Go with a creatine/glutammine/BCAAs cycle.
    CL
    +1 on that

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    250 or 500 OF WHAT???
    +1. of what?

Why don't u want ur gains to be noticeable? If ppl ask you if yoiu juice always tell them no, its only a little white lie, and God forgives so ur all good bro. Ppl are gonna notice anyway, ppl will notice ur gains alot of times before you do. Kinda funny how that works but for me its the best motivation to keep goin. Ur gonna need 500mg/week tho if ur talkin about test at least to get sum kind of definitive results. Do you sum more research and repost ur modified proposed cycle so we can help you out more and ur exp. and stats too.

Test prop 250 or 500 a week
    adex .25 eod
    for 10 weeks
    and then the pct will be the anothony roberts one

Ive already done the post my stats and pics and all that good stuff in previous threads. I've got a good base for it. If you want I'll dig up those previous threads. But thats the proposed cycle above.

If this ur first cycle, go with test enan/cyp test prop shots might be painful to you and if you do run that you really don't need adex it shouldn't aromatize but ur gonna have to shoot EOD or ED but 500mg is kinda high if you do EOD that'd be 400mg/week. Test enan/cyp u'll retain water more. Test prop is harder to maintain gains because its faster acting, i lost my gains within a week after stopping it. Go with test cyp/enan its easier to maintain gains with those two.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Damn, you want to be a pincushion? 10wks of ed sticks?

Im not to worried about the shots. My bro did prop on his first two cycles if he can handle it I think i can hehe. I like prop becuase of the less water retention and the fact that its out of the system faster.

How long of a cycle would you recomend?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack View Post
    Damn, you want to be a pincushion? 10wks of ed sticks?
    ED for 15 weeks wasnt that much fun for me, but i did it

You will get good gains off 250mg a week. The male produces somewhere between 4-7mg a day, so 250mg a week will be a big jump.

And Jayunderstudy, test is test. I dont see why you would lose all your gains off prop in one week and not with enan or cyp. Usually people say prop yeilds more LBM then enan or cyp, but thats just because you usually dont hold as much water with prop as compared to enan or cyp. To lose all your gains in a week, you must of been doing something wrong

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy View Post
    If this ur first cycle, go with test enan/cyp test prop shots might be painful to you and if you do run that you really don't need adex it shouldn't aromatize but ur gonna have to shoot EOD or ED but 500mg is kinda high if you do EOD that'd be 400mg/week. Test enan/cyp u'll retain water more. Test prop is harder to maintain gains because its faster acting, i lost my gains within a week after stopping it. Go with test cyp/enan its easier to maintain gains with those two.
    much of the info in this post is incorrect and misleading... if you require a-dex or an AI to combat estrogen related sides from longer acting esters then ull need it for prop... and yes prop does convert to estrogen, opposite of what is said above... and why would the gains be harder to keep just b/c it is fast acting??... i feel that the gains from test prop are easier to hold onto b/c at the end of the cycle you aren't dropping all the water gained from longer acting esters such as cyp or E... not only that but you can go straight into PCT when using shorter esters making the transition from sauced to natural much easier..
    Last edited by J*U*icEd; 11-02-2007 at 09:09 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    much of the info in this post is incorrect and misleading... if you require a-dex or an AI to combat estrogen related sides from longer acting esters then ull need it for prop... and yes prop does convert to estrogen, opposite of what is said above... and why would the gains be harder to keep just b/c it is fast acting??... i feel that the gains from test prop are easier to hold onto b/c at the end of the cycle you aren't dropping all the water gained from longer acting esters such as cyp or E... not only that but you can go straight into PCT when using shorter esters making the transition from sauced to natural much easier..
    agreed...look what i just said right above you

OC RYDAH is offline Junior Member
    I would do 100mg eod or 50mg ed.

Thread Information