texasmk4 is offline Associate Member

Propionate pain??

how bad is propionate pain?? i am thinking about doing my first cycle with Propionate, any experienced folks out there???? I am thinking about doing test propionate along with EQ......

Its not bad, depends on where u inject it and how much alcohol is in the gear itself, I've used two labs and the first hurt like a biatch the second wasnt near as bad little sore but i was able to train on it. But u can get test flu along with using prop, I've gotten it every time I've used it. What ru stacking with it?

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Ive never really been able to tell the differance in pain from prop to other esters.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Prop pain differs by make. Personally I add b-12 to my prop injections and it helps alot imo.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    me and my brother both get nasty prop pain and flu. the flu seems to be in the beginning, and then goes away, but then comes back again if you decide to up the dose. IMO b12 didn nothing for prop pain. i feel the pain did affect my training though.
    I did add 2%BA to it for sterility which many says increases pain but i dont really belive that cuz i added the same amount to test e and eq and those were painless shots

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy View Post
    Its not bad, depends on where u inject it and how much alcohol is in the gear itself, I've used two labs and the first hurt like a biatch the second wasnt near as bad little sore but i was able to train on it. But u can get test flu along with using prop, I've gotten it every time I've used it. What ru stacking with it?

I am going to stack it with EQ... do you get the same amount of pain further down your cycle or does your body get used to it further down the week???? how bad is the flu???

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its all about which UGL you get it from, cause some guys will make it with different ratios of alcohol and etc.. I've tried 3 different test prop brands and each one had different level of pain and one of them was very painless.

prop I use is painless....I dunno wut all this talk about crippling pain is...

goin on 4T is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    prop I use is painless....I dunno wut all this talk about crippling pain is...
    It's not a big deal if you don't have the reaction. Everyone is different and some of us get jacked up over it... After the about 10-12 days the shots are not bad at all. Every once and while I get one that jacks me up. Some say not painfull for me it was and bad! 100mg ED.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I couldn't use over 50mg in one shot, I'd be done. Doesn't matter the brand

Some people are sensitive with it.

Try Bold prop.....I'm sure you won't be walking lol

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Yea prop hurts me like a mofo...

I have to cut it with sterile oil .. I am on HRT so I use human grade from legit compounding pharms and it still hurts ..

Merc.

Thread Information