Thread: 14 week cycle

Blimpy is offline Junior Member

14 week cycle

I have posted about this a few times before but I think I have this all narrowed down. This is my 3rd cycle; the first two were pretty weak. I'm 24, 5'9" 200lbs at probably 12-14% bf. This is a bulking cycle; I'm not sure about how much weight gain to expect--never done Deca or D-bol before.

1-4 D-bol 30mg ED
    1-14 Test C 500mg/wk
    1-12 Deca 400mg/wk

Going to run L-dex at .5mg EOD entire cycle and on through the PCT.
    I'm also going to take LIV-52 pills the first six weeks of the cycle (do these actually help?)

PCT: Clomid and HCG along with the L-dex

Diet is roughly 4000 cals/day with about 400g protein. Pretty clean with about 2 cheat meals a week.

Just wondering if this looks good or do I have some serious screw-ups in here?

help anyone?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle looks good i'd up the dbol if you dont feel much 30 didnt do much fo rme i ran 50 the last 2 times, im on pretty much the same cycle except anadrol and more deca but it looks good. i just started getting some pretty sore nipples gonna hit the l-dex myself

diet 4k thats not bad if it works for you im around the same right now lil dirty tho, but you dont really need cheat meals in a bulking diet if your already eating over your caloric needs..... but who cares its winter time, good luck with the cycle

Thanks Haro. There's been a lot of talk on here lately about not using AIs because they will hurt your gains--would you (or anyone) not use one until you started seeing signs of gyno. I am not gyno prone.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    this is THE classice bulker, you should see some solid gains.

But you l-dex wont help you if you develop progesterone gyno from the deca ...

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    this is THE classice bulker, you should see some solid gains.

But you l-dex wont help you if you develop progesterone gyno from the deca...
    it helped with mine from tren .....unless it was onset from the test and not the tren hard to know

Thread Information