Thread: My F'n ankles

lil-SLIM is offline Member

My F'n ankles

both in my first cycle and my current one at around week two my ankles start to hurt during cardio...I try to play a game of basketball and by the end my ankles feel swullen and I can hardly bare it

first cycle
    test e 500mg week 1-10
    dbol 50mg ED week 1-4

second cyle
    Test sustaplex 325 .5cc EOD
    Mastaplex 100 1.5 cc EOD
    dbol 50mgs ED im in second week

Im pretty sure its from the dbol...im thinking about dropping the dose in half next week and adding a lil nolva

is there anything I can do to prevent this problem with my ankles? what exactly is going on? can I do the dbol and not have my ankles hurt so bad that there completely worthless during cardio?

asleep is offline New Member

cankels

if its edema, most likely the d is causing the majority of it imo. however, you might want to get bloodwork done, kid, liv func. etc. i have had similar problems but no pain, just swelling from water retention(edema), lowering doses always remedies problem for me. (btw, with legit, properly dosed dbol , at 50mg/d my ankles would be swollen as hell.)
    Last edited by asleep; 11-05-2007 at 06:05 PM.

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    yeah they dont look swollen but they feel like it...I think im lowering my dose of dbol from 50 to maybe 30 for week 3 and 4 im also going to start taking some nolva next week for bloading

hopefully this will help any other suggestions? opinions?

Thread Information