anon456 is offline New Member

anavar and weight loss question

Ok, I dont have any pics of myself but i found this picture online of some guy who is similar to me.

So, i'm 30 years old, 5'11 and about 300 - 315 lbs. I used to be a cardio and gym machine but got lazy over the last 5-10 years.

Goal is to get down to about 240 by end of year while gaining some muscle from my old normal weight routine.

I need a good diet that i can stick to. I was considering atkins diet but i probably wont be able to stick to it. I know what to do as far as cardio but was wondering in any supplements would give me a boost. Something like anavar , 60-80mg per day. I've looked at all the other steroids out there and they all seem to have side effects that are not good for someone like me. Before I get the anavar, is there anything else you would recommend? Something that wont make me fatter or make my moobs bigger

I know a bunch of people will just say "get out and run" or "get on the treadmill" but i can't do that right now with the weight i'm carrying and a bad knee. i need to drop 30 pounds and get some strength in my legs before i can do that. So any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no anavar will do nothing excpet lower your pocket book.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    None of the drugs that are on here are going to help you until you drop at least 40-75# steroids and Anavar are miacle drugs! they do not work that way! All they will do is enhance the gains you get from proper training and perfect dieting! Get you diet together and get yourself a stationary bike. Hit that bike for 45min X 2 a day and weight should come off! Oh and as for the Atkins Diet... It sucks!! All that does it help your body to burn fat as energy but gtuess what! if you ever put weight back on every time you do it becomes 3X harder the next time to lose it! Just a good diet and exercise. Hey maybe that nknee problem will go away if it was not having to support all that weight too!!

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Cardio and stop eating chesse burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thai-lan is offline Member
    lol at lowering the pocket book .. No bud anavar wont do shit, you need to fix your diet, start doing cardio again and if anything get on clen

As far as clen goes, will it make my heart rate pound? I ask because when i was younger and active i used to take hydroxycut and i felt fine on it, take 2,3, 4 pills per day and my heart felt fine. But, one day i bought a bottle of ri pp ed fuel. I took one pill and i was at work sweating, my heart was pounding, i thought i was gonna die but it subsided after an hour or so. I never took another pill again of ri pp ed fuel.

Considering my reaction to an over the counter drug and i'm guessing a steroid is much more potent than otc, what can i expect from clen? Is it the same type of drug?

Thanks,

Fk it, heres the deal, i just want something that will give me a kick start without major side effects. My main problem now is motivation and lack of energy. I tried 2 shots of test to see how i like it about a year and a half ago and it gave me energy, made me want to keep working out longer and i didnt feel so sore the day or 2nd day after workouts. But i only did it for 2 weeks for fear of blowing up even more.

Is there anything non dangerous which will give me the energy to continue. Honestly, i worked out fir the first time this year a couple weeks ago and i was too sore to work out for a week, and that was just bench press, curls and extensions. I shudder to think what will happen when i do legs. I realize it's normal though.

Maybe some natural herbs or something? Small dose of test?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by anon456 View Post
    Fk it, heres the deal, i just want something that will give me a kick start without major side effects. My main problem now is motivation and lack of energy. I tried 2 shots of test to see how i like it about a year and a half ago and it gave me energy, made me want to keep working out longer and i didnt feel so sore the day or 2nd day after workouts. But i only did it for 2 weeks for fear of blowing up even more.

Is there anything non dangerous which will give me the energy to continue. Honestly, i worked out fir the first time this year a couple weeks ago and i was too sore to work out for a week, and that was just bench press, curls and extensions. I shudder to think what will happen when i do legs. I realize it's normal though.

Maybe some natural herbs or something? Small dose of test?
    bro, look into agxsport they have some cutting supplements that will help you, I would not run clen at that weight you could really hurt yourself...check them out and get your diet under control and start walking like anything it all starts with the first step....eat six to eight meals a day small ones and walk two times a day starting 30mins and work your way up

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    i don thtink you understand.. you neeed diet and cardio stop wasting your time, money, effort, and health on supps.. its stubborness like this that supplements get banned all the time.. stop abusing them and your health...thers no miracle pill if your main problem is motivation find a way

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I agree! Diet and exercise are your 2 biggest issues right now there is notning any pill or injectable can do for you just get low calorie low car diet in order and start exaercising hard. the progress you make should be the motivation to keep going

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anon456 View Post
    Considering my reaction to an over the counter drug and i'm guessing a steroid is much more potent than otc,
    thats what they said about M-1-T

skinnypunk is offline Associate Member
    Try to start keeping a detailed log of what you are consuming each day. Take an honest look at your diet on paper and make some small changes. If you try to do too much, too soon, you may get burned out. You didn't get where you are overnight, don't expect results that way either. Good luck.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    go on weight watchers.

Thread Information