caper is offline Junior Member

Body rejected Prop...Should i try a new supplier?or is it just me?

Hey guys,

im getting back into the game from 2004-05ish. My last cycle contained Test Prop...my first time. every single should EOD would basically put me out of comission. My plan was to switch off between my glutes and my thighs...on the first week, i developed burning pain on my cheek instantly...I had to use a towel to sit down at work. (made up some stupid excuss to get away with it)....then the 2nd shot on the other cheek...same reaction. they werent infected, but rather stun like a mofo and the sore feeling never stopped.

then my 3rd shot came to my thigh...imobilized me for 4 days...inwhich i couldnt even walk muchless go to the gym. So basically i ended the cycle since i was still pyramiding up and it was only small doses...

Now...i know everyone is different but is this my body reaction to PROP in general? or could it have been a bad batch and I should try it again? or should i just say, F it and get Test Enthante which i know works great for me?

FYI: I switched to Prop because I had bad gyno..saggy boobs , emotional distress, a bit of anger...my balls also shrank bad...and never really came back full size..maybe 70-80% on my Deca /test...i still dont know if it will affect when i have kids
    Last edited by caper; 11-10-2007 at 08:18 PM.

Atomini is offline Banned
    It's most likely the lab that made the gear you're using.

katmando is offline New Member
    I would listen to your body and stop the cycle. If you had geat results with Test E. why did you switch to Prop? Good Luck Bro.

caper is offline Junior Member
    SOrry (i edited post on why i switched)...

but again...I switched to Prop because I had bad gyno..saggy boobs , emotional distress, a bit of anger...my balls also shrank bad...and never really came back full size..maybe 70-80% on my Deca /test...i still dont know if it will affect when i have kids

I agree it was probably a really bad batch...but if thats true, why do soo many react the same way? i mean the I cant put my f'in shoes on pain
    Last edited by caper; 11-10-2007 at 08:18 PM.

topnotch is offline Member
    i dont think doing prop instead of eth would stop you from getting gyno...that's just the conversion to estrogen, so you could just use an estrogen blocker w/ either and be ok...i'd say the prop had a high ba content in it from the lab you used...you could get it from somewhere else, and probaby be alright

wingman2468 is offline New Member
    me and prop do not mix very well at all. burn baby burn. If I mix about 50mg with a ml of deca its not so bad, but I've given up on prop.

bigbas is offline New Member
    Probably a bad batch of gear

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    Same here. No heavy prop doses for this kid either. Any ester blend, like sus or omni i even have to mix 1 to 1 with sterile oil just to make it tollerable. My body doesnt like prop. I would agree, it isnt worth the pain and discomfort all day. Shut er down theres plenty of other drugs that may be more agreeable with your body. good luck. Ice packs and ibuprophen.

Thread Information