Thread: Tren questions

JAY_WD is offline Member

Tren questions

Is there any possible way that Duta/Fina could diminish the effects of Tren as i will be running one of these if i do cycle Tren?

As i am prone the MPB do you think one ester could have a more harsh impact on DHT levels than the other due to the difference in half lives? If so, which would be safer on hairline?

Would a Nolva/Aromasin PCT suffice? Or is HCG a must?

I have ppl talking about bloat on Tren. Does anyone know if this is attributed to the individual users diet or is it estrogen related? If so, any prob with running an AI on cycle?

I have just read about Tren's fat burning properties. Would it be best to run Tren for a cutting cycle/LBM cycle or bulking cycle? Which would yield better results in terms of overall lean muscle gain.

If you cant answer all, answer what you can.....Thanks.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Duta/fina do nothing to the effects of tren , and do nothing to protect against baldness. Your hair is indifferent to the ester of tren you chose. HCG is not a must, nolva/aromasin will work fine as long as you run it long enough. I get no bloat from tren, and tren doesn't convert to estrogen. No prob with running an AI on cycle, and you should if you are running test with it (and you should be). You will cut or bulk on tren depending on how much you eat, but the end result is almost always lower bodyfat if you are running a sufficent dose of tren.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    My appetite goes through the roof on tren . So its harder to control the hunger and eat not so good food..and can cause bloat. Just have to keep the diet under control. And keep your water intake the same each day.

Fluxuations in water can cause retention.

Thread Information