can4521 is offline New Member

newbie dianabol question(s)

Hi guys im very new to this looking for some guidance.
    I've been working out for a few years now pretty solid. (im 21)

here are the supplements im taking:

kre-alkalyn
    CLA 2x /day 2000mg each time
    flax seed oil 2x/day
    multis (of course)
    fish oils

Basically I've come accross some dianabol , but my question is this.
    I've been reading that its highly advisable to take something to counteract the androgenic effects of the drug (ie. nolvadex ). Also, im very worried about gyno effects (man boobs).
    I have a rather larger chest, im worried if i started on Dbol this would make my chest look like 'bitch tits'
    would the nolvadex counteract this???? could i counteract this by doing alot of cardio as well????
    also, is my current stack safe to take with dbol???
    thanks in advance for your answers !
    cheers

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    what you are taking already is not a stack. I personally would never take any aas without test to avoid sexual disfunction.
    What are your stats? Height? weight? Lifting exp? What would be your goal if you did take aas? What would you hope to acieve by them? What does your diet look like?

sphincter is offline Member
    tagging along with Mr. Murph here, I also think you should know that cardio will NEVER counteract the "bitch tits" (gyno) effcts IF you are prone to them. Gyno is glandular and is a result of your bodies reaction to the homone levels and NOT a result of working out more, gaining fat, or anything else.

yes, your current setup of multivitamins and spps will be fine with a steroid cycle but no, an oral-only cycle (such as the one you proposed) is generally not recommended for various reasons.

The only way I am aware of to find out if you are going to getgyno is to do a cycle and see what happens..which is precisely why it is recommended that all first cycles be test only so you can get a baseline for how your body is reacting to the new hormone levels.

my height is 6'2' weight approx 195 lifting xp approx 2.5-3yrs (athletic before that point)
    my diet is pretty good-- i eat about my weight in protein, small meals throughout the day (no junk or bullshit)
    what im hoping to achieve from aas is basically some quick mass, i feel like ive hit a plateau.

I read in one of the articles that it would be a good idea to stack dbol with nolva and a testosterone . any suggestions?

daviebeer is offline Junior Member
    Dbol will definately give you quick gains, but as millionaire above says, pretty much all cycles ought to have a foundation of Test with them for many reasons. Dbol & Test can both leave you with some gyno- but this totally depends on the body. I've done complete Dbol & Test cycles with zero gyno and didn't even run PCT (nolvadex , clomid, etc...)
    If you can I'd say throw in
    around 400mg/week of test
    30-40mg/day of dbol
    nolvadex PCT for 3 weeks or so.

you can substitute nolvadex for clomid you if like, but I've heard of nolvadex not stunting the estrogen as much as clomid which can be GOOD for maintaining what you've gained after your cycle.

Also since you're taking Dbol you might wanna throw in some milk thistle (get it at CVS/Walgreens)... helps with the liver since dbol is oral.

SICASSO13 is offline New Member

D-bol

I am a newb aswell and can tell you that my body is getting more mass day after day.At the start of the cycle which is comprised of Russian d-bol25mg/ed.I wouldnt use any thing else there the Bestso far for me.They blow me up big time.My test cyp is600mg/wk.I have no problems so far at all and i am telling you that for me the results are amazing.The results happen faster than you think as long as you eat and work hard.
    Last edited by SICASSO13; 11-07-2007 at 02:08 PM.

asdf
    Last edited by can4521; 11-07-2007 at 03:06 PM.

I dont think any one will answer that

Quote Originally Posted by can4521 View Post
    where would you guys suggest to get test from???
    I dont think any one will answer that

sorry let me rephrase myself, which test supplements would you suggest?

I Recomend

I dont really recomend anything.I use whats in my post that is what is working for me.

rylly41 is offline Associate Member
    CAN4521 send me a PM

Thread Information