Crankuser88 is offline New Member

Arrow Tball and Winny cycle?

hey guys, im thinking of putting a cycle together where im looking for a steady gain of lean quality muscle and get harder/more vascular that can be maintaned easily after im done cycling. Im 5'10" at 165 pounds. I wanna run 40mg's of tball everyday, stacked with 50mg's of winny everyday (id like to take the winny every 2 out of 3 days to give my delts a rest from the injections). Would this be a decent cycle for 8-10 weeks. Keep in mind im not looking to explode with monster gains.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    winny needs to be taken ED, so just switch up the injection spot.

why not test?

and last off you could gain a lot more naturally, how many calories do you eat a day?

About the calories im not totally sure, id have to look into it but im guessing i could use more of an intake. and for the no test...well all the ppl ive known who taken test get strong side affects and they say you lose alot of strength/size when coming off, and to tell the truth im quite paranoid about it aromatizing. This cycle combined with a high protien intake should hopefully slice me up.

bigdog123 is offline Junior Member
    do you mean Dbol instead of Tball ???

No, ive done dball before, Tball is Turanabol...similar but different

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    d-bol and t-bol not dball and tball

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankuser88 View Post
    About the calories im not totally sure, id have to look into it but im guessing i could use more of an intake. and for the no test...well all the ppl ive known who taken test get strong side affects and they say you lose alot of strength/size when coming off, and to tell the truth im quite paranoid about it aromatizing. This cycle combined with a high protien intake should hopefully slice me up.
    Diet is more important than your anabolics in the long run. Yes, youll gain size, definition, and strength, but you'll lose most if not all of it like all your buddies when you come off.

Why are you so paranoid about aromatization? There are easily aquired drugs that you have to have for pct anyway that will combat it. Unless, of course, you dont have a pct. In that case, you might want to seriously reconsider your situation.

In any case, I hope you take the time to really learn a lot more about these drugs that youre about to put into your body. As said above, you could still do alot natty.

Id like to take this cycle in the spring time so id look good for summer, i am training naturally now and im roughly 10 pounds more and stronger than i was when i was running d's and deca exactly a year ago. But yeah if i were to throw some test in(first time using test) how much a week and for what weeks?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if you are worried about gyno there are plenty of things to combat that, nolvadex , arimidex , letro etc....

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Bad cycle, bad way to run the winny, and you are way light for 5'10'' and don't need steroids .

If you are worried about injection sites take the winny oral 2x a day. Why don't you just eat some food instead though? How old are you?

Yeah i thought about taking the orals. Why do you suggest this is a bad cycle?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    if i was 510 and 165 i would throw down for an all out massive bulker. Thats after i gained 20lbs more naturally. 165 is too small to juice. How old are you?

steroids without eating wont do much for you, diet is WAY more important than juice as far as getting big or cutting up.

Thread Information