Thread: Q & Tbol?

etb
    etb is offline New Member

Q & Tbol?

wondering if boldenone and oral t's would be a good test-free stack for a crosstraining athelete looking to add strength/stay lean and keep cardio intact? i've used tren with good results as well as oral t's in the past. 212lbs is the most i've wieghed on cycle while being pretty lean but i level out at about 203 when i've come off. i don't wanna use tren anymore cuz it kills my cardio and wood. and i suspect the hcg i used to keep htpa intact gave me a small case of gyno.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    you need to clear up that gyno before you cycle again. Why atest free stack? That would fix your "wood" problems

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    ^^agreed. You could add an htr dose of test and avoid issues. Also, a simple AI could help you avoid gyno issues.

However, to answer your question, sure you can run what you suggest. How are you planning to run it (weeks, dose, etc)?

etb
    a lil history to clarify; my first cycle was 2 yrs ago. i wieghed 185. it was tren and letro for for 7 weeks with some clen and t3 thrown in. i shot up to 205 and maintained at 198 or so. the pic for my avatar is from then. i followed that up with t bol @ 50mg ed for 30 days and got back to 205 and stayed there aas free for a year. 6 mo ago i did another tren cycle and tried hcg with letro and when i came off i noticed the gyno. i waited a month and the gyno didn't get worse so i did a oral winstrol and dbol cycle for 30 days(got to 212lbs). thats when the gyno got worse. i read a post suggesting letro and nolva so i did that post and it did get it under control. it was never visible anyway. that was 2 months since i finished pct and i don't plan on cycling again for a few.
    anyway i'm interested in in EQ and tbol cuz i know tbols work and i think the EQ could benifit my EPO levels for my endurance activities. I swim, run, fight, lift, surf etc... so i'm not looking for drastic wieght change. i wiegh 204 now and would like to live at around 210 max at 6ft. i would run it for 12 weeks or so and use nolva pct.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    So whats your cycle going to look like? and pct? how are you going to prevent gyno this time?

etb
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    So whats your cycle going to look like? and pct? how are you going to prevent gyno this time?
    well, i have kynoselen/ albuterol/ nolva on hand for pct. to clarify; i'm almost certian the gyno came from either the HCG (i was unaware of that side/ it's not posted often) or some pills i got from mexico which were supposed to be anavar .
    as for on-cycle i'm thinkin of a preloaded (800-1000 wk1-2)EQ cycle of 400-600mg per week for 12 weeks with ot's in the middle of the cycle for 50days or so @ 50-60mg. like i said i'm not trying to put on mass.

Thread Information