27 31.76%
  • Not really "social events only and very limited"

37 43.53%
  • Never "really never"

18 21.18%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    LMAO, I agree. I wasted about 5 years of college myself and never graduated but had the best time of my life!! I wouldn't trade those memories in for anything!!
    I got both a masters and a Ph.D., one kid and three wives in those ten years.

I was busy.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    I just don't see how feeling like shit the day after is rewarding enough for not remembering what you did the night before.

I dont have to be drunk 24/7 to enjoy something..

I had my friend who is basically an alcoholic go get bloodwork done just cuz I was curious..and he shoulda been too...His liver values were 3.5 times normal...lotta other stuff was fvcked up too.

Not my thing. I like to think of myself as healthy. Before you say I'm unhealthy for using AAS, I'd put my bloodwork against a heavy alcohol user's anyday.
    No one said to be drunk 24/7. I don't really get hangovers, just drink a lot of water before you go to sleep and goodbye hangover. Alcoholics have nothing to do with this conversation, if you are that weak and pathetic you can't stop well w/e then. I would never say a use of AAS is unhealthy. Healthy for me is in the eyes of the beholder. My point is though in college I don't see anything wong with getting hammered 1 weekend night of the whole week. I will drink either friday or saturday every week. Will that really effect my gains? Doubt it I haven't had a problem yet.

bigdog123 is offline Junior Member
    I'd rather drink before a cycle and then after ...but be clean for that 2-3 months ... i guess i see it like just a little sacrifice

Visu is offline Junior Member
    ...never...really never...

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM View Post
    why dont people drink during PCT?
    I'm wondering the same question? why on cycle but not PCT?

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    i dont drink hardly ever, causes a lot of problems with the girl, she likes to go out and drink but i dont..so we end up staying home and fighting about how lame i am instead...bahahaha but i win.

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    No one said to be drunk 24/7. I don't really get hangovers, just drink a lot of water before you go to sleep and goodbye hangover. Alcoholics have nothing to do with this conversation, if you are that weak and pathetic you can't stop well w/e then. I would never say a use of AAS is unhealthy. Healthy for me is in the eyes of the beholder. My point is though in college I don't see anything wong with getting hammered 1 weekend night of the whole week. I will drink either friday or saturday every week. Will that really effect my gains? Doubt it I haven't had a problem yet.
    You'll get there. The rare times I do get drunk, strength/looks take a hit for bout a week it seems.

I've played the go out and can't walk straight drunk game before...I just got sick of it..

I dont like the way it makes me feel...

epno is offline Junior Member

What is Alcoholism?

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    This quote highlights the common misconception that alcoholism is due to a lack of willpower. That's not the case. Alcoholics have an allergy to alcohol and react differently to it than normal people do. If you truly understood alcoholism, you would treat active alcoholics as what they really are, sick people with an untreated disease. Some of the people consuming alcohol regularly while on cycle might have a problem if they can't stop despite a desire to do so. The good news it that there's help available for free for those who want it.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Alcohol is one of the very few drugs that the Withdrawal from can acually kill you

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    so...why dont people drink during PCT???

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    i dont drink i just do as many drugs as i can hahaha!

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    Alcohol is one of the very few drugs that the Withdrawal from can acually kill you
    Yeah i heard that in my dui classes i had to take. haha

Oh college days. Stupid!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM View Post
    so...why dont people drink during PCT???
    I think Merc and someone else started a thread about this. Basically inhibits your body from making testosterone again...among other things..search for the thread, it was only a few days ago in the lounge I believe

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    You'll get there. The rare times I do get drunk, strength/looks take a hit for bout a week it seems.

I've played the go out and can't walk straight drunk game before...I just got sick of it..

I dont like the way it makes me feel...
    Well then good for you to be taking your matters more seriously. But for me until I graduate I will take 1 weekend night a week. Besides I don't do the drink till you can't walk straight lol. More like drink till you get a couple passed the buzz and no more than that.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    I think Merc and someone else started a thread about this. Basically inhibits your body from making testosterone again...among other things..search for the thread, it was only a few days ago in the lounge I believe
    Swifto did, i suppose.

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    what about on clen ? does anyone drink on clen?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information