cache49 is offline Associate Member

Tren cough this early??

Im on day three of my first tren cycle. First two day were fine, 50mg ed tren a, delt shots. This morning I went into the quad and about ten minutes later i started to get a dry ichy throat followed by a dry hack. This lasted about 30min then was replaced by a dizzy tingling feeling and sweaty palms. It still tastes like i just licked my carpet. ???

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can get Tren cough at any injection.

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    did you aspirate ?

Yes, always no blood. I attempted a short cardio 25-30min, i could barely make it, and sweating well more than normal.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to remember you injecting oil... so a pocket of oil forms then dissapates (leaks out of that pocket) so on may occasions I have nicked veins and had the oil leak into it causing a mild cough.... it happens bro...

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cache49 View Post
    Yes, always no blood. I attempted a short cardio 25-30min, i could barely make it, and sweating well more than normal.
    IMO you getting "the tren cough" has nothing to do with you barely being able to do a 25 min cario and sweating more than normal... tren is known to be hard on your cardio and many people on here will tell you that...

as far as you getting the cough even though you found no blood when you aspirated.. it is possible that if the needle is moved just slightly after you aspirated you could nick it in a vein..

I guess it couls be either. Though, of all the injections ive done that was a first. I guess it could be either, ill know more if it continues during future injections. Cheers. PS My cardios good, i dont get tired normally.???

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    yes sir, its not a matter of how early or if it's gonna happen you just gotta know that its apart of using "tren ", i on the other hand have never had the tren cough *knock on wood*.... but just make sure you aspirate ....

Always, I dont like the sound of pouring sweat, terrible pain and waking up on the floor with blood all over my leg. ha ha. Some of the stories ive heard sound really unpleasant. thanx all.

on a seperate note ive yet to experience any other common tren sides. No aggression, insomnia, sweating or night sweats. Not yet anyhow

batlin is offline Associate Member
    You can get tren cough on for first injections or never get it at all.. its all about hitting those pesky vessels... when i get the cough, i actually feel it come on half way though the shot.. i then stop and cough my lungs up for 10 min and wish I was dead... .. then poke in another place...

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    I get the tren cough about every third or fourth shot on average. Isn't that bad for me, I feel it coming on just as im finishing the shot, cough for a few minutes and that's it.

Thread Information