Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member

How about this guys !

Hi guys i've done a fair bit of research and i'm thinking about this for my next cycle 400mg deca pw hopefully organon & tes cyp 500mg pw, i'll be jabbing 200mg of deca & 250mg cyp on mondays and also on thursdays. This will be a 12 week course and i'll finish the deca on week 10 and carry on with the cyp up till week 12, i'll have plenty of nolva on standby incase i feel the dreaded gyno, and i'll start my pct 16 days after last cyp injection which will consist of chlomid, tribulus terrestis & vit E and will look something like this

Day 1 - chlomid 300mg - Trib 2g -Vit E 1,000iu/day
    Day 2-11 - chlomid 100mg/day Trib 2g - Vit E 1,000iu/day
    Day 12-21 - chlomid 50mg/day Trib 2g - Vit E 1,000iu/day

plus i'm thinkin of still taking trib for 3 weeks after post cycle too at maybe 1g per day to help with natural test production.

I will be takin trib post cycle as i have read it can help increase natural LH levels and help boost natural test levels. I will also be taking these supplements for the full length of my cycle glutamine and zma at night before bed and will be taking vit B6 as i've read it could help with with some of the deca side effects, also will be taking glutamine and HMB as soon as i have finished my cycle to help keep cortisol levels in check, also what do you guys advise on preventing steroid acne ?

But this is just a rough description of what i'm thinking of please tell me what you guys think all replies will be greatly appreciated and your opinions noted.
    Last edited by Blackster1975; 11-14-2007 at 04:07 PM.

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackster1975 View Post
    i'll have plenty of nolva on standby incase i feel the dreaded gyno...
    Nolva is a no no with 19 nors... will increase your progesterone sides.. get some bromo instead and adex.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    use the nolva in pct... your whole pct needs work. Why dont you look up some things in our pct forum and repost a better pct.

Your cycle looks good other than that

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Use a-roberts pct mate, also you might want to consider running the deca for 12 weeks test for 13 or 14..

so if nolva is a no no due to the deca what about the threat of gyno from the cyp my recourses are pretty limited some of the stuff you guys suggest i might not be able to get hold of, should i cut the deca out of my cycle and opt for something else.

Thx guys for the replies i'll have a look into pct's and also into progesterone and hopefully get everything sorted might have to swap and change a few things round mind depending on supplier, but thx again for the advice guys.

Thread Information