BigIsBest is offline Junior Member

which roids come in tablet form? (for bulking up)

i wanted to bulk up and i was just wondering if there is any roids for bulking up that come in tablet form?
    reason why im asking is that im sick of injecting myself so i thought id give tablet form a try.. and yes i know its harsh on the kidneys...

WHOA dude you're injecting yourself and you don't even know if there are steroids that come in pill form? you need to do some SERIOUS research. to answer your question, yes there are several. but my question to you would be why are you so sick of injecting yourself? if you don't even know about oral compounds how can you be injecting yourself with compounds that require more than bi-weekly injections? and if you are only doing bi-weekly injections, whats the problem?

siddy101 is offline Associate Member
    Dbol A bombs are said to be the most effective, you should already know this shit bro reasearch

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    What cycles have you completed before?

Figure It Out!!!!!!
    Last edited by MeanMachine2000; 11-20-2007 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Out of line and inapropriate

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Have you really even injected before?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BigIsBest View Post
    i wanted to bulk up and i was just wondering if there is any roids for bulking up that come in tablet form?
    reason why im asking is that im sick of injecting myself so i thought id give tablet form a try.. and yes i know its harsh on the kidneys...
    what have you been injecting previously? for mass theres Aandrol and Dbol ,,but I wouldnt run either solo.

joeguns is offline Junior Member
    without bein harsh,gt over the needle phobia and look at the end result,tablets are NOT a long-term solution and even thn, anadrol and dbol arnt 4 evry1.

katmando is offline New Member
    Don't let the needle scare you, after a few times you look forward to injecting. Tablets are hell on the liver. GL

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    so you've juiced before and you don't know anything about orals? to answer your question i personally like dbols. and yes it is a little harsh on your kidneys and liver. take milk thistle. but some people are differnt, my blood work showed up fine after a cycle including dbol . def do more research though or you will be eaten alive in this forum.

Thread Information