Thread: which type

phenomballer is offline New Member

which type

I am a basketball player and track athlete. I have a very lean build athletic I know very little about steroids im looking for something that will help my strength , speed and exsplosivness. Endurance is important the drug doesn't need to help that just not hurt it. from the little reading I have done Var 10
    looks good as im not trying to gain weight just get more out of work outs and more athletic. what do some of you guys think I should be doing?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    How old are you?

I am nineteen almost 20

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I really dont see any reason for you to be using for the sports you are in unless youre competing at an extremely high level. Keep in mind that you cant just use AAS and get off and hope to keep your gains, you will lose much of what you put on eventually. If you are serious about it you need to do much more research into what to use and keep in mind that it is something that you will have to do long term. Its not as easy as popping some pills for 10 weeks. You also havent given us much of a background as far as your training history etc.

what is aas and where should I go to learn more

and about the training history what exsactly should i tell you??? how long what exercises?? the main i reason i want to take steroids is i feel as if i cant train to jump higher anymore i get off the ground with a 35 inch vert and i need to get over 40 inches
    do roids help vertical and sprinting a lot?

Thread Information