chew78 is offline New Member

Test E - how many mg per ml

I am a little confused, I just received some Test E for my first cycle, I was planning to take 400-500mg per week, I have gone over my pct on the pct section ect. But when I got it, the packaging states that’s its dosed at 75mg per ml the guy who sold it and a couple other guys that are taking it are only using 2ml per week making it 150mg per week, this seems like a very low dose but they seem to think it is plenty, so now I will run short if I run it at 400-500mg per week but 150mg wont really cut it will it?????? these guys have used it before and are quite adamant that it will be fine????????????????

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've seen test dosed at 75mg/ml and all the way up to 450mg/ml, you have to take the concentration into account when purchasing to make sure you have enough for your planned cycle.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    its funny because a lot of uneducated guys i talk to at the gym still say "yeah im shooting 1 cc a week" and im thinking "well what is the concentration of the gear you're shooting" and they have absolutely no idea.

first cycle

yes these guys didnt really know either until I quized them I was stupid enough to assume they knew what they were on about but now realising its only a low dose which I guess is fine, just means to run 400-500mg pw for 12 weeks means I need more, can you guys possibaly see 150mg per week being anywhere near enough like they think?????

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    150 per week compared to 500 per week would be night and day i imagine.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've heard of some people making good gains off of around 250mg/week, but even that is at the low end of the threshold in my opinion. I would just get enough to stick with your original plan.

first cycle

yeh thanks, I think I will try get enough prior to starting, I just get amazed that they were really pumped about 150mg per week and when I said I will need more like 400-500mg they were really surprised.

Thread Information