Thread: dosage help

swampmonster is offline New Member

dosage help

Hi all, have been looking at this site for a while and is great. has a lot of info and all you guys n girls seem great. from Australia 26years old been working hard for 2 years and looking for support and info as i have just got my first cycle sus 250 after some info on what dosage, i have been told 1mil every 7 days for the course of 10 weeks as i have 1 vile that contains 10ml / 250mg. does this sound right?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    You need more than that. In my opinion for a test cycle to be effective you need at least 350mg/week. For that reason, you only have enough for 7 weeks. That is not enough with sustenon as it is made mostly by long esters.
    One other thing is that since sustenon is a mix o long and short esters you need to inject more frequently than that. You sound like you don't have a clue about steroids , so I would advise you to stick around and read as much as you can on the compounds you want to use as well as other members experiences with it. Then you will be able to plan your own cycle and not follow some bad advise that you've "been told".

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Agree with hugo.
    And IMO sust isn't the best choice for a first cycle at all.
    CL

Thread Information