wayne69 is offline Associate Member

Serious Situation

ive been working out for almost two years straight now and never had any injuries what so ever. but now i have a pain in my inner elbow that extends to my wrist and sometimes behind my shoulder muscle. when i first got this pain i didnt think any thing of it, i figured it would go away in a day or two. Damnit!! its been three weeks now with pain and no working out, im losing my size, i have a lost in appietite, and all around feeling low and actually feel depressed that i cant workout. Does anyone have advice for me on what the pain could be and what i could do to help keep my muscle mass? thanks alot

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Maybe this isn't the right forum to post this kind of prob.
    Try "injuries and rehab" one IMO.
    CL

north41degrees is offline Junior Member
    tennis elbow, tendonitis. Muscles are stronger than connective tissues. rest and a strap you can buy @ sports shop but other forum may be of more help.

yowhatupU is offline Junior Member
    Go to a doctor, trust me. If you don't have heatth care you should still go. My sister had a similar type situation, she didn't do anything, and then one day she went runing and tripped and the area that had been hurting was a little strained. She couln't walk and she was in lots of pain, finally went to a doctor and most of it iss fixed. You are going to damage it more everyday most likely and you will eventually need a doctor if it's not better in two weeks so go now.

topnotch is offline Member
    try a chiropractor...a lotta times from lifting, if you barely lose form, or your muslces are fatigued you can have things putting pressure on nerves that will do things like that...i'd give that a try first...

green22 is offline Senior Member
    you can try injuries board. But I havent had any luck with my question, its pretty slow.

jxlk is offline Junior Member
    ive had the same problem. doc said to take some ibuprofen. 800mgs 3 times a day for a week. what you really should to is rest and keep it massaged as it heals to prevent built up of ..i dont know i think it calcium that buils up? dont quote me on that tho. something builds up and deep tissue massage will keep it broken up and help it heal. ice works for swelling. doc told me to rest till its better. but i didnt haha

roidrage625 is offline Junior Member
    do you do heavy nosebreakers?

roidrage625 is offline Junior Member
    more specifically do you do them with a straight bar?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    skull crushers **** my elbows up... could be a nerve issue... after i had a motorcycle accident 2 years ago ive had permenant nerve damage running from the left side of my neck to the tip of my fingers on my left hand...

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    carpel tunnel maybe. u would not belive how bad my shoulder and chest hurt from computer overuse. First i thoght i had a rotator cuff tear, then angina!lol! lay of the computer for 3 weeks and take some extra b-6 dont exceed 150mg a day of it total, factor in whats in your multi, bars, powders. If you get tingly fingers or feet, stop and resume at 100mg.

Thread Information