jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member

Anyone use AAS and have anxiety or anxiety attacks

i havent cycled yet, but had was considering cycling soon.. problem was 3 days ago i was sidelined with an anxiety/panic attack in the moring.. i started getting massive head pain.. thought i was going to throw up.. pass out then i broke into a shivering shaky mode.. where i felt like i was freezing..

i seriously thought it was over..the pain was that bad.. then i called the paramedics.. took me to the hospital.. and checked my bloodwork, said it was fine, and it coulda been anxiety..

then yesterday i was going to the neuroligist and i broke out again even worse.. i started shaking.. crying from the pain in my head.. felt like vomiting.. ibiprofen didnt do anything.. luckily my parents were able to take me to the neurologist to check me out.. but the whole time i was crying from the pain..and shaking like i was in a seizure he finally said i might have anxiety/panic attacks..and getting an MRI wasnt that important.. weird. because i am a very calm person..

thing is i came out with an elbow injury last month and stopped taking my supplements.. multi vitamin.. protien shake.. fish oil.. n my dad thinks its because my body was used to these vitamins and i stoped cold turkey that i went into a state like this.. today i got a little better since i took my multi.. but i was shaking like a crack addict missing his powder.. like this for three days.. everyone telling me i look like i'm on drugs.. and i cant even step outside from the fear of passing out or fainting.. can barely walk too.

my question is has anyone ever experienced anything like this and if so have you still used AAS.. this shit is pissing me off because now i'm thinking twice about using it.. Sorry if its too long..
    Last edited by jnm; 11-23-2007 at 09:44 PM.

worldpower is offline Associate Member
    i started with anxiety attacks too cycleing test and anadrol , tren
    not as bad but during my workout i would get so itchy that i cant stop scratching my face and neck,it seemed to have something to do with my nerves
    im searching for a good natural supp that can help me with time

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    Dont do steroids if you have panic attacks. You need to see a good psycoterapist, and mayby concider some medication. Wait whit AAS until you feeling better.

Good luck

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    since starting test and other aas I get frequent anxiety attacks...

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Im sorry to hear about your health issues, bro. Until you are of sound body, mind, and spirit, Id stay clear of anabolics.

Good luck.

agentmuscleXXX is offline New Member
    Its all in your mind bro once you learn to control its nothing. I had one when on tren something to do with the chemical reaction of it, pluss I was on a shit load of caffeine I drank a whole bottle of endorush from bsn and a xyience energy drink short after. I was freaking out I just drank a shit load of water and walked it off. I dont have insurance. after that it was all good I just stayed away from caffeine, the combination of the 2 was not good, couse I use ephedra when im off with no problems. Its all in your mind bro dont let it control you and your life, you are the one in charge.

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    i feel as though my panic attacks decrease when im cycling. i suffer from panic disorder. lexapro rocks!

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    Im sorry to hear about your health issues, bro. Until you are of sound body, mind, and spirit, Id stay clear of anabolics.

Good luck.
    take this advice if you take any,do not play with your health

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    yeah bro i agree with these guys. There is no rush, the juice will always be there. Get your stuff taken care of then juice if you then see fit. Good luck

green22 is offline Senior Member
    yea I get anxiety when Im off the juice. lol

JSola is offline Associate Member
    Here's some usefull herbs that you might give a go rather than taking a perscription antianxiety, or antidepressant, they're a bit easier on the liver as well, and when i used to take perscription stuff for anxiety i always had wierd side-effects, and felt really off.

Ginkgo-Reverses depression especially in older people on blood-pressure
    medication
    Kava-Treats depression occurring w/anxiety
    Lemon Balm-Helps stomach and digestive organs during stressful situations
    Morinda-Relieves depression while enhancing male sexual function
    St. John’s Wort-Useful if depression, tension, and exhaustion are combines

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    yeah bro i agree with these guys. There is no rush, the juice will always be there. Get your stuff taken care of then juice if you then see fit. Good luck
    x2...

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    please dont start aas while struggling with anxiety, im speaking from experience and all i can say is u need to be completely stable before u even think of introducing these hormones into your body.honestly i dont worry about you on cycle its pct that worries me. pct can be a bitch and can seriously mess with your emotions and sense of well being.get straight and then CONSIDER aas, JMHO

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    thanks for your your support guys.. i guess stress just got the best of me.. my parents stopped working and are babysitting me 24 7 like a kid.. i woke up again this morning and i couldnt get up.. i started to shake and shivver.. i felt pain in the nerves of my head to my neck.. and a burning in my head.. my dad rushed in my room and kept telling me to man up and to go out in the sun and it got worse.. i started to cry from the pain..and the feeling of vomiting.. i couldnt even talk.. can barely walk

i took my anxiety pill.. barely did shit.. and now my mom is feeding in my mouth with food.. it feels ridicilious.. especially when jehovas witness came knocking on the door and my dad invited them over.. my dad pleaded them to pray for me and the guy got scared seing my mom feeding in my mouth..lol.. said he would jus give us pamphlets..then started to talk about how he remembered how his mom used to do that.. finally prayed for me..man.. weird feeling.. i really thank you for your support guys.. stay healthy.
    Last edited by jnm; 11-24-2007 at 08:59 PM.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Avoid the roids until the health checks out 100%. A person has absolutely NO idea what gear will do to them until the actually administer it. Roids with your current state could be a bucket of gas on a bonfire in any number of different ways.

tono testosterone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    Avoid the roids until the health checks out 100%. A person has absolutely NO idea what gear will do to them until the actually administer it. Roids with your current state could be a bucket of gas on a bonfire in any number of different ways.
    x2!!

BOOST is offline Member
    I agree, stay clear, juice for many makes it get worse. I know for me when I cycle I eat xanix like candy, not good at all.

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member

xanax

So xanax makes you feel good. Do you stop it after you are done with the cycle? I did a lot of cycles but the only time I got anxiety and panic attacks was when I used pct. It took me 2 years to get back in a good mood with no pains. So I am thinking PCT is not always good. Everytime I don't do PCT I am fine don't have a clue why is that? But definetelly stay away from roids for now.

garfunkel is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by garfunkel; 05-03-2010 at 07:28 AM.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    I have panic attacks as well, I've been taking clono for 6 years or more. I feel you bro.

I have panic attacks as well, I've been taking clono for 6 years or more. I feel you bro.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to be ridiculously addicted to xanax.. seriously 6 mgs a day.. then one day I had had enough and just convinced my mind that it was all in my head (which it is) and within a month I was completely off of the meds and i havent had an attack since. It is my belief that the meds they prescribe for the anti anxiety are actually anxiety inducers. You are so worried about when to take ur next pill that when you start to think about taking a pill bang instant attack and you have to take a pill.. Its sickening. I thought I could never live without xanax... boy was I wrong.. I feel great ... oh and I can remember things again.

But yah make sure u are 100% healthy before jumping on cycle.

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    i have those problems, either u can handle ur emotions or get the f off, whether or not u have mental health issues. jerks and mental cases are not needed

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I used to be ridiculously addicted to xanax.. seriously 6 mgs a day.. then one day I had had enough and just convinced my mind that it was all in my head (which it is) and within a month I was completely off of the meds and i havent had an attack since. It is my belief that the meds they prescribe for the anti anxiety are actually anxiety inducers. You are so worried about when to take ur next pill that when you start to think about taking a pill bang instant attack and you have to take a pill.. Its sickening. I thought I could never live without xanax... boy was I wrong.. I feel great ... oh and I can remember things again.

But yah make sure u are 100% healthy before jumping on cycle.

I bet you keep you're pill's in you're pocket for just in case This is what I used to do for years. lol

Happy to hear you can remember things agian.

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    I had problem like that addiction to anxiety pills but my wife replaced them with some vitamins that look the same on the outside. And it worked I didn't even know I was actually taking them and she was lau***ng at me until one they even the vitamins ran out. So she told me. Most of the time it's in your head.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
    I agree, stay clear, juice for many makes it get worse. I know for me when I cycle I eat xanix like candy, not good at all.
    I'm in the same boat it sucks

Thread Information