what do you think about this?

opinions will be aprecciated

topnotch is offline Member
    what is your age/stats/cycle history?

anhukem is offline New Member
    age - 22
    170lbs
    tranning about 1 year and half or something

i dont gone do that now im just thinking on doing it in the future my experience is almost none but i read alot and know alot of peaple who do frequent cycles

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Thats the cycle you want to use for your 1st cycle? Just keep it simple with the Test e. for 10-12 weeks at 250 2x week. You may want to read some more before starting. Where did you get that cycle?

lol

i made it myself , i know every onde does test and ist´s the best for 1st cycle but im on this long time ago, let´s put it on this way, what you think about the cycle only the cycle dont look at my "stats" if it was for you ? with the objective of clean mass with a good diet ?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    If you want to use the dbol , then I would use it wk1-4@40mg and Use the Test e. for 12 weeks(without the frontload of 1mg the first week)@500mg/wk.
    But thats me. You may get some other feedback but I still think you are trying to do to much with to many compounds. The diet is gonna be the key.

humm this is the way i see things , i use equi for base and var for get mucle harder and better lean mass , test is just test , and dbol only for kickstart (since im prone to air loss i will use minoxidil and dont want to go too far on equi or dbol dose) but i will have your opinion in considerantion and think about what you sad thanks

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    eq dose is too low and needs to be run longer. eq is weak sauce and you shouldnt even bother with it, especially since its your first cycle. test with a dbol kick start is more than enough for a solid first cycle.

SNUKA is offline Member
    letro at 1.25mg a day for pct is just insane i would switch it to aromasion at 25mgs a day

godkilla eq dose is too low and needs to be run longer. eq is weak sauce and you shouldnt even bother with it, especially since its your first cycle. test with a dbol kick start is more than enough for a solid first cycle.
    yeah i agree with that , but for base and with frontload does it not make his job?

SNUKA letro at 1.25mg a day for pct is just insane i would switch it to aromasion at 25mgs a day
    yeah i agree with this too, but i only can buy letro maybe i will do letro on cycle and forget it on pct

bump more options? critiques?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    test e 500mg/w 1-12
    dbol 30-40mg/ed 1-4

arimidex for estrogen sides followed by a solid pct. simple and effective

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Why would you take 1mg of Test your first week?

You should post your diet in the diet forum.

i read somewhere in this forum that if we give frontload levels are reacheable faster and stay more stable , ok i will do that

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by anhukem
    i read somewhere in this forum that if we give frontload levels are reacheable faster and stay more stable , ok i will do that
    Frontloading it would make sense to load with 1g.. not 1mg. I'm not even sure how you'd measure 1mg.

lool sorry i didnt realize that i put 1mg lol it shoud be 1g there sorry my fault

so i made some changes tell me what do you think

1-4 - Dbol 30-40mg ed
    1-10 - test E 500mg week
    1-10 - equi 400mg week (with front load i all ready have it so i gone use what i have...)
    5-10 - masteron 100mg eod
    11-12 - in this 2 week´s i dont know if i contino with masteron alone or do oxan at 40mg ed

the pct is the same without the femara and maybe adex if i can find it

why are you trying to run so many compounds together? youve got a bulker (dbol ) mixed with cutting agents (eq and masteron )

it seems like too much at once and is unnecessary.

why dont you just run a simple cycle, like the one i suggested before?

more compounds does not necessarily make a better cycle.

the word excessive comes to mind. if you have been on this board for any amount of time and have actually been reading through the threads you would know that most people around here recomend a low dose of test for a first cycle. imo what your doing is just ridiculous for a first cycle esp considering your 170lbs and have only been working out for a year and a half.

hummm ok i want a lean bulk cycle and i all ready have the Test E , equi and Dbol ... what would recomend me? and in the last weeks to pct i want to put something what would be good?

how does it sound like
    1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    1-10 test e 500mg ew
    1-10 equi 600mg ew
    8-12 what would fit here ? anavar , materon, winstrol ? (just to dont get that breakdown untill pct...)

yet again, too many compounds.

1-4 dbol 40mg/ed
    1-12 test e 500mg/w

done.

arimidex for estrogen.
    proper pct

Quote Originally Posted by anhukem View Post
    hummm ok i want a lean bulk cycle and i all ready have the Test E , equi and Dbol ... what would recomend me? and in the last weeks to pct i want to put something what would be good?
    just because you have the compounds doesnt mean you have to use them all in one cycle. your gains are gonna be dependant on how consistant you are with your diet and training, not how many diff steroids you are running.

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    just because you have the compounds doesnt mean you have to use them all in one cycle. your gains are gonna be dependant on how consistant you are with your diet and training, not how many diff steroids you are running.
    exactly

green22 is offline Senior Member
    170lbs and wanna juice.......oh boy... the front load is a waste and thats way to many drugs for a beginner. Test is all you need. so your finding things like that on the net and then say its what you gonna do huh??? You need to do way more research, learn the differences in different drugs and then decide. If you weigh 170 then you have tons of room/time to make improvements. No need for drugs. What so many beginers fail to realize is bodybuilding is a slow process. I think you need to forget about roids, train hard for 5 years then come back asking bout juice.

Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    170lbs and wanna juice.......oh boy... the front load is a waste and thats way to many drugs for a beginner. Test is all you need. so your finding things like that on the net and then say its what you gonna do huh??? You need to do way more research, learn the differences in different drugs and then decide. If you weigh 170 then you have tons of room/time to make improvements. No need for drugs. What so many beginers fail to realize is bodybuilding is a slow process. I think you need to forget about roids, train hard for 5 years then come back asking bout juice.
    why does frontload is a waste? i read a lot and know the diffrences in the diffrent drugs ... i know what i want just getting opinions learning more... i dont find nothing that is here on the net i made it myself!

i think green22 made a good point. if you cant break 170 naturally then obviously you need to work on your diet and training and during your first cycle is not the time to be figuring that out. i wouldnt say wait 5yrs, but i would say wait until you leanr how to eat like a bodybuilder. that means minimum 6 meals a day EVERYDAY, a good routine and plenty of time for recovery. the key is to be consistant.

lol i dident say that i cant break 170 naturally just want to do it faster and get a little more motivated , what would i lose from do it faster ? i know you guys are giving your opinion and that´s what i asked i aprecciat that but you dont even know how tall i am lol and another thing i know prf bodybuilder´s i have a littler knowledge about how to do things, what to eat, etc, etc, etc i do 8 meals a day for almost 1 year, bla bla bla whatever thanks for the help i will think about what you guys sad

those musta been some small meals bud

from my calculations my body need 2500-2800kkal im eating 3000-3500kkal...

Thread Information