transformer is offline New Member

Cycle Clen & Albuterol?

Can you do a 3-4 weeks on clen and then 3-4 weeks on Albuterol cycle. I need to shed some fat and need to know if the albuterol will work after I have been taking clen. Can you cycle back and forth?

abombing is offline Associate Member
    Every post about clen says 2 weeks on one week off is ideal. I wonder about the albuterol too. I have been on albu for 2 weeks and i want to switch to clen after a week off.

transformer is offline New Member

Clen 3-4 weeks

Everything I have read on clen says that you should stop taking it once you aren't running a low grade fever anymore. The description says a bit over 3 weeks, but you can stretch it to 4 with benedryl. Anyone taken both back to back?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    clen and albuterol are shooting the same receptor, so if you follow clen with albuterol it isn't going to be any better to do 3 weeks and 3 weeks rather than just 6 weeks of either.

Succubus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    clen and albuterol are shooting the same receptor, so if you follow clen with albuterol it isn't going to be any better to do 3 weeks and 3 weeks rather than just 6 weeks of either.
    bingo. i prefer 4-5 weeks on, then take a break. there is a point of diminishing returns.

Second2None is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    agreed

Thread Information