Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: huge lump

KRAZYPITBULL is offline Junior Member
    25G 5/8 for Delts ??? is this okay ?

GlassJoe is offline New Member
    I use a 25G x 1" for delts...but a 5/8 should work. If you go for it make sure you sink that puppy good and deep.

thanks, right to the end.LOL.. got it.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    for infections, if you cant go to the doctor out of fear from being fired, and your not alergic to pinnacilin(if i spelt that right) then get your hands on some amoxicillin... i can usually find some amoxicillin in every medicen cabnet i look in.......

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRAZYPITBULL View Post
    LOL, well i dont have to worry about dulling the needle cause its a snap off sustanon and the EQ was rubber top but it came off wrong so its straight in and out with that.LOL. but I have 22G 1 1/2 for glutes and now i have 25G 5/8 for arms, is that size okay for arms? seems small , thanks guys.. first time in the arm tomorrow looking forward to it.
    Is it possible to put 250MG sustanon in one arm and EQ same amount in the other arm ?
    I guess I found what caused your infection...

actually no its not the EQ. the lid had a tin cover over the top which covered the rubber top, when i pulled the tin off it just ripped off the entire piece but after i use it I always put the rubber top back on...i just meant i dont need to poke through the rubber so ill have no probs with the needle dulling..

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    And when you removed the rubber stopper your gear was not sterile anymore. Get it?

Got it!

SteviBoi03 is offline New Member
    I had a lump once. I stuck it with a needle and spent at least an hour draining the pus from it. I was scared. But that was my very first cycle and i didn't think to sterilize the area i was injecting in. Once it was all drained out everything was OK. Thank God. now i always clean the area before injecting and I have not had any more infections.

i was told that surgery would happen,LOL. maybe the doc is trying to scare me, he says its infected and that they need to cut it open but do you think I can get away with sticking the needle in me to break it open and drain it ?

boogieman1 is offline New Member
    krazy it turned out to be infected?? I dont understand what you did wrong, ive never used gear before but am thinking about using it... something about the rubber stopper??

i personally say it was an ingrown hair that caused it.. nothing wrong with the EQ lid.. and the sustanon is snap top, everything is done correctly and alcohol swabbed so thats all that is left is a ingrown hair caused it, and the doc confirmed it could be just that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information