Thread: Cycle Questions

Standardidiot is offline New Member

Cycle Questions

Hey everyone, I'm obviously new to this forum but not new to working out. Im asking this because its obvious that people here have more knowledge then anywhere else.
    About a year ago I finished my first cycle. I think i over did it a little but this is what I took.
    I started off with
    Week 1-4
    Dbolz Pills
    Week 4-8
    Still Dbolz
    Sustanon 250 as i remember 2ccs a week
    week 8-12
    Still Sust 250 2ccs
    weeks 12-14
    finished sust 2ccs
    week 14-16
    Sust350 2ccs
    nolvadex
    week16-22
    sust 350 2ccs
    EQ 1cc - I added this because after i shot myself the pain was so bad i couldnt even sit down, i had to miss work on those days.
    and Nolvadex.

at the time it for some reason i guess i didnt realize how much i was stackin and i didnt cycle on and off, i know it wasnt the smartest.

before that i worked out for 2 years, when i started working out i weighed about 140. then my weight was at 160 after 2 years then i started my cycle and i went to 190 at the end of the cycle and now im steady at 181. my height is 5'10 and im 22 years old now. and i have my diet in check.
    I havent worked out in three months due to no time between work and school and im looking to do another cycle. what i was thinking was,
    work out for about 2 months straight, then start out my new cycle. i am looking to do a cycle of test-e and winnie and also starting nolvadex2 weeks prior to the cycle. i am in need of someone just helping me map out my cycle and how much i should take each week. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thank you

EZgainer is offline New Member
    If you are that content on doing a cycle everything you need to know is already around this site. however imo you should not be thinking about steriods and you should go back whatever you where doing to put on that 20 lbs natty...20lbs in too years is solid bro your 22 think about it....however if your fixed on saucin then educate urself more, no offense but you dont seem knowledgable enough yet...just do some research and stay in the gym u will grow...good luck

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    22yrs old and 182lbs...bro...I wouldnt suggest cycling again...at 22 you'r natty test is very high...you can grow just from eating and training.Work on bringing your natty weight to 200lbs...that would be a good foundation for you to start...with all due respect that last cycle was pretty bad...did you do a proper PCT??...You need more help on mapping your training and nutrition not a cycle.

Standardidiot is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info guys,im gonna take your advice and go natty and in the mean time ill learn more around here. Thanks

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Post your diet up to make sure its legit.

PopTart09 is offline Junior Member
    lol yea, this is pretty damn near the same post i made (?AnaVar?) .....

there is about 2 ways this could have happened..... one, which is the simple "great minds think alike".... or two, you read my thread and it gave you confidence and encouragement to start your own.....

p.s. - sorry about going off topic real quick, but i was just curious

~PopTart

Thread Information