ImFreakingHuge is offline Junior Member

Joints/ligaments are murdering me

I've only been off cycle for 5 days and I dont think thats whats causing my dilemma. I drank my brains out on saturday and smoked a little bit too so I think that might've just shot my estrogen levels through the roof?

Well anyways flame away, i know i shouldn't have done it but i did anyways. But in the process of flaming me can somebody give me a way to fix it? My strength is still up but just doing exercises feels like my triceps are gonna rip off my elbows and shoulders off my clavicle, its killin me. I've got letro, arimidex , nolva, and clomid if any of those might help.. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    start with some flax oil

JasonR is offline Member
    No drug will fix poor structural balance, i'd goo see a physio.

BUT, you can reduce pain and helpprevent future problems in joints with this simple stack, it will cost you 15 bucks tops so im not gonna bother with explaining why you need it, just get it

-Glucosamine, you need about 1500-2000mg of it. add chondroitin and MSM if you want (NOW Foods has a product that combines all 3) about 4 bucks for glucosamine alone, 180 caps

-Fish oil, 6-10g per day (200 caps bottle costs 3 bucks)

-Vitamin C, 500-1000mg per day 5-6 dollars

-Multi Vit (you should have it) 10 dollars

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImFreakingHuge View Post
    I've only been off cycle for 5 days and I dont think thats whats causing my dilemma. I drank my brains out on saturday and smoked a little bit too so I think that might've just shot my estrogen levels through the roof?

Well anyways flame away, i know i shouldn't have done it but i did anyways. But in the process of flaming me can somebody give me a way to fix it? My strength is still up but just doing exercises feels like my triceps are gonna rip off my elbows and shoulders off my clavicle, its killin me. I've got letro, arimidex, nolva, and clomid if any of those might help.. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.
    When the last time you actually took a week off from the gym slappy?... you gotta remember if you were bulking your putting a much greater amount of stress on your connective tissue in a very short amount of time...

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    thats the price you pay for playing the game. many of my older friends who have been using long term have these problems. at this point there is nothing they can do but deal with it.

JasonR is offline Member
    Oh and take that nolva, it will help your joints.

ive got some glucosamine and flax oil on hand i should be taking it i guess and I will take a little nolva, I just know its from all that drinking this weekend, i was good all cycle and then i had to go do it and now its literally beating my ass in the gym, it'll go away right?? right???

hauss man is offline Member
    are you taking letro

no, im not and i never had this problem before or during my cycle.

V.D.O.P is offline Junior Member
    msm, glucosamine, chondroitin, and fish oils

Thread Information