xsupel2chrisx is offline Banned

few questions about D-BOL.. help me out !!!!

I am 15 years old, 5'11, 150lb and no matter how hard a train or what supplements i use i cant gain weight. I was thinking of doing a Dianabol only cycle for about 5 weeks taking 25 mg a day to bulk up and then maintain at least half the weight. I was just wondering if it would stunt my growth or have any worse side effects on me. I dont mind if it stunts my height because im happy with 5'11 but would it stunt any other body parts growth ? ( ex. arms shoulders back chest .. ) Thanks for reading !!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    At 15 you shouldnt bet taking steroids . The only things you should be taking are creatine, whey protein, and FOOD! What does your diet look like? How much cals, carbs, protein, fats are you getting in per day? Yes at 15 it can ruin the future road ahead of you whether it be your endocrine system or your growth plates do not do it! I feel tho that this may be one of those "looking for advice but still going to take it anyways" sort of threads.

gemminer is offline Banned
    I think am right to say think about dbol or any aas in about 10-15yrs grow up first!

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

dude you are banned as of 5 seconds ago

Also have to be 18 to post here. Read the forum rules and regualtions. You should be in the supplement and workout section, not the STEROID section kid. Your body has a lot of potential for growing witht he next 10 years so dont screw it up now.

Dagron is offline Junior Member
    I'm not gonna chew you out because I'm sure every other post will be telling you how stupid your idea is. Suffice to say, learn your nutrition and training techniques now and you will be YEARS ahead of everyone, and in a few years, it will definitely show.

c'mon man.. 15? you prob aren't even producing natural test yet! You know how royally fcuked your body would be if you used any form of steroids ? even supplements at your age are a bad idea.. protein drinks are great for ya but anything else is just nutts!!! Use steroids now any your dick wont work when you are in college and you'll hate yourself for the rest of your life.. I got more tail in college then i'll ever get in my life

Ditto, if you were eating right, and lifting a whole hell of a lot and even possily throwing in an over the counter supplement in you WOULD be years ahead. These things don't happen overnight, they take time!

I'll make you a deal dude... You honestly work out monday, wed and friday.. 1 hour a day.. legs on monday, chest and tris on wed, back and bis on friday... drink a protein drink in the morning and 1 at night.. eat atleast 2,500 cals not including the protein shakes.. and take your choice on 1 supplement..

You do that and in 1 month if you haven't gained 5-10lbs of solid muscle.. I'll back you up on your cycle lol hows that sound

topnotch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21 View Post
    I'll make you a deal dude... You honestly work out monday, wed and friday.. 1 hour a day.. legs on monday, chest and tris on wed, back and bis on friday... drink a protein drink in the morning and 1 at night.. eat atleast 2,500 cals not including the protein shakes.. and take your choice on 1 supplement..

You do that and in 1 month if you haven't gained 5-10lbs of solid muscle.. I'll back you up on your cycle lol hows that sound

I'll second that deal..at that age, you dont have to do things perfect...just the added shakes will make a huge difference..and training right

Dagron is offline Junior Member
    Imagine if he DID take the time to learn some proper nutrition though... shit I know I made some sick gains in those days eating three (poor) meals a day and snacking on junk, I'd kill to be able to go back and eat smart for those 3-4 years

And if he threw creatine in the mix? Dude youll blow up for sure with this recipe. I wish i was 15 so i could be in your shoes and be twice the size i am now.....im being seirous too! Your test levels are begginging to spike in your body and now is the time to start building size and strength that is KEEPABLE, remember that!

I'll give you the number 1 reason why NOT to do steroids at your age...

Being your age your penis still has a good 3-6 years to grow.. I'm not saying you are small but that it could get bigger! It grows because of your natural test, at your age there is no telling how your natural test will react but prob not good. Is 10lbs of water weight that you'll just loose worth having a 15 years olds penis while in college?!!!??? most people aren't fully done puberty until like 21 years old.. Just something to think about!

thanks for the advice and ive been trying to have 3 eggs in the morning followed by 2 scoops (500 cal) of muscle juice and a turkey or chicken sandwich at lunch followed by some more muscle 2 hourse later and then i work out, eat supper and before bed have a protien shake ? i just started it 2 days ago but does that sound good ?

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise you.. You doing that at your age is like any one of us older guys doing a steroid cycle... Your test levels are going to spike to like 1,500 where ours are like 600.. and test is what makes muscle..

What it comes down to is you'd be hurting yourself in the long run..

your 19 your prob into cars... so look at it this way

You could have a nice car.. and put a huge shot of Nitrous on it and run it down the track and get a 11 second 1/4mile but then your engine blows up.. so you can't race and you are worst off cause everyone else has a car that may not run 11s but at least they have one (DBOL )

Or you could take that car and slowly build it up, it'll last you 100 times longer, and with the engine now built up and ready you can do a little shot of NOS and blow everyone off the road!! (Going natural now and waiting to juice)

15 sorry

your 19 your prob into cars... so look at it this way

You could have a nice car.. and put a huge shot of Nitrous on it and run it down the track and get a 11 second 1/4mile but then your engine blows up.. so you can't race and you are worst off cause everyone else has a car that may not run 11s but at least they have one (DBOL )

Or you could take that car and slowly build it up, it'll last you 100 times longer, and with the engine now built up and ready you can do a little shot of NOS and blow everyone off the road!! (Going natural now and waiting to juice)
    thanks allot you probably just stopped me from making one of my worst life decisions and ****ing myself over forever, ill know not to listen to the 20 year old guys at the gym trying to sell me roids just so they can have my money..

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by xsupel2chrisx View Post
    I am 15 years old, 5'11, 150lb and no matter how hard a train or what supplements i use i cant gain weight. I was thinking of doing a Dianabol only cycle for about 5 weeks taking 25 mg a day to bulk up and then maintain at least half the weight. I was just wondering if it would stunt my growth or have any worse side effects on me. I dont mind if it stunts my height because im happy with 5'11 but would it stunt any other body parts growth ? ( ex. arms shoulders back chest .. ) Thanks for reading !!
    You have to be 18 years of age to be a member here.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

looks like maybe this guy could have listened to the advice...that's the only downfall to 18 being the minimum age, b/c there are some that we can help that is under that age, and if that guy didnt come here, he could already be taking it...

True but then for legal reasons im guessing if they are under 18 this saves the board owners ass. But yes at least he listened to the advice and also took the time to research a bit.

yeah i understand the legality of it...it'd be good if they could access just the diet and training forums or something

V.D.O.P is offline Junior Member
    Fifteen? I vote for a ban

darr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V.D.O.P View Post
    I agree is he for real!!!!!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by V.D.O.P View Post
    He's been banned since last night guys.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    god dam kids these days what ever happened to training there always looking for a easy way out.* wipes of the drool of his face*

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    LOL, admin banned him at 1030pm last night

lol.. i think you changed his mind ...
    Last edited by xsupel2chrisisbak; 12-05-2007 at 08:56 PM. Reason: it was wrong

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by xsupel2chrisisbak View Post
    ya but when they delete him.. he can just make a new one so it doesntmatter
    LOL, welcome back. This account will be banned also. They can run IP checks to confirm any account you open. You are banned for a reason. 15 is way too young to be even thinking about steroids . Do yourself a favor and forget them until you are at least 21
    Last edited by Dizz28; 12-05-2007 at 09:37 PM. Reason: LOL, i said old for some reason...??

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    wow... u won't be back for long my friend!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    why don't u use this never give up attitude towards ur training and diet... but for now ill say good bye!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    why don't u use this never give up attitude towards ur training and diet... but for now ill say good bye!
    exactly^

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    15 you too young to take creatine

15?

Damn what is this world coming to...?

LongTimeLifter is offline New Member
    banned?

anyway, if your still reading this thread, please wait untill your atleast 20 before doing steroids .

if you start now, you will have the testosterone of a little girl for the rest of your life, and be on HRT for life.

at 15, your natural tesosterone hasn't even peaked yet. as soon as you turn 17, you gains will come alot easier. look in the diet/routine sections and train for a few years naturally.

good luck

Thread Information