Alstott40 is offline Junior Member

Steroids, Sperm Count, Pregnancy

Hey all.... I have always been told that while on steroids , your sperm count just about becomes depleted. I was on week 10 of 400 mgs test and 300 mgs deca and small doses of arimidex . My wife became pregnant (yes by me lol). Also what makes this better is she was and has been faithfully taking the birth control pill. The only thing that we can figure out is that the antibiotics she took for a bladder infection affected the birth control pill. But that doesnt explain my sitsuation though????? Good lord, what were the odds!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is time to destroy my nuts for good! Any thoughts would be appreciated.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alstott40 View Post
    Hey all.... I have always been told that while on steroids , your sperm count just about becomes depleted. I was on week 10 of 400 mgs test and 300 mgs deca and small doses of arimidex . My wife became pregnant (yes by me lol). Also what makes this better is she was and has been faithfully taking the birth control pill. The only thing that we can figure out is that the antibiotics she took for a bladder infection affected the birth control pill. But that doesnt explain my sitsuation though????? Good lord, what were the odds!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i can say is thank god for tren ! i met this chick and started cumming in her for like 2 months, multiple times a day, with out BC and got lucky! i know shes fertile, she has a kid already. i might be sterile.

i ran tren e at 200mg ew for 10 weeks.

at least its your wife and not some random chick. congrats!

Alstott40 is offline Junior Member
    lol.. you have a point! But is it true that juice supresses sperm count big time while on?

topnotch is offline Member
    as the cycle progresses yes, it will lower sperm count...but not make it 0...all it takes is one sperm....each time you ejaculate there are so many like millions of sperm (i dont know exact number) but it's a ton...well when your on you do deplete it...maybe in half for example...that means you still have half a million little swimmers goin strong...and in reply to naturalsux...tren or no tren your lucky she didnt get pregnant...it could happen no matter what your taking

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    naturalsux-you might be sterile and you dont see a problem with that. Sounded so casual. Quit scaring the rest of us.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kostakv View Post
    naturalsux-you might be sterile and you dont see a problem with that. Sounded so casual. Quit scaring the rest of us.
    yeah it scares me a little im 26 and childless. if i am i jus wish i woulda known sooner. i dont think its from the tren if thats what your implying.

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    Is it from the steroids ? What else would it be from then.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alstott40 View Post

It only takes one strong swimmer. When you are really low, you still have about a million per wad. That is still a lot of polly wogs.

dale is offline Associate Member
    i have an 11mo old baby girl that was conceived while in the middle of a cycle.

Thread Information