Thread: winne ???

usmcpunk911 is offline Junior Member

Question winne ???

Has anybody taken just winne and got good result cuz my friend told me he did but I don’t know

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member
    i know quite a few kids who have taken just winstrol - im in college and there are always kids who read online that "winstrol is a cutter steroid !"

winstrol, in my opinion, is a weak ass steroid. it doesn't really do that much unless taken with something along with test. winstrol and tren go great together, but i wouldn't advise people do to a straight winstrol cycle. waste of money and time. save up your monday and get some other sheit on top of it

browboy is offline Associate Member
    I don't quite agree, winny is not weak. I have used it personally and it is pretty harsh. I would never use it again. It trashes your lipids-cholesteral will be in the tank, causes hair loss, raises bp, etc. I didn't do a winny only but couldn't imagine how much that would **** someone up! I'd stay away.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

usmcpunk911 is offline Junior Member
    i read the profile i just wanted to know if anyone has taken it by itself out of curiosity

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    search winny only cycle....will get lots of information

avalanche22 is offline Junior Member
    man i dont no why but my body reacts differently with winnie than anything else,i take just 50mg ed and i make big gains and get very cut.i make more gains than if i were taking test and deca .i dont no why.i can gain 6 quality pounds and stay cut from 6 weeks of winnie only

The Old Frenchy is offline Junior Member
    The only thing I got with winnie is headaches...

Ncogneato is offline Associate Member
    Winny by itself = Joint issues and a bald head.
    Good luck.

EasyE is offline New Member
    Winny only.50mg a day for about a month cut me up got me very vascular and I gained a few lbs. Few things though. Get some milk thistle and some flax or o m e g a 3 fats to help with the lipid profile. Strength will go up quickly but your joints dry out a bit so pushing to the limit can be hard. Didn't find a big any real shutdown of natural test production. Tribulas brought it right back in a week or so. I probably would not do another cycle again of just Win just for the price effects ratio and dry joints. Liver values and cholesterol with the combo above where A-ok at the end.

Thread Information