KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Help Me Build A Cycle (test e, eq, tren, winny, and anavar)

so like the topic says this is what I have to work with.

Test Enanthate
    Equipoise
    Anavar
    Trenabol
    Winny

So I'm on week 3 just taking 500mg a week of test and 500mg of Eq. I think I'll continue this and then I would like to incorporate the tren and the winny for the middle to last couple weeks, and then finish off the cycle with low dosage of test (to keep levels and sexual functions up) and anavar to cut/harden up at the end.

So how at what doses and increments could I incorporate the tren/winny to help cut up, basically what I'm going for is an ultra clean 5 pound bulk but mainly want to get shredded to pieces.

Does this post make sense, I'm going for about a 12-13 week cycle, this is my 3rd full cycle....

KBZ
    and another question. will a-dex or nolvadex be the best to incorporate DURING my cycle? I know tren is a popular gyno bringer and I don't wanna take any chances

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Bro,how about some stats on yourself?How many cycles have you run,age,yrs training,etc?

It looks like you have not really planned out this cycle very well in advance.

You should have your ENTIRE cycle planned and all products on hand BEFORE you even begin it.

Not being a smart ass,just trying commenting on what I see.

abombing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONBULL05 View Post
    Bro,how about some stats on yourself?How many cycles have you run,age,yrs training,etc?

It looks like you have not really planned out this cycle very well in advance.

You should have your ENTIRE cycle planned and all products on hand BEFORE you even begin it.

Not being a smart ass,just trying commenting on what I see.
    I agree. Get everything together before you start your cycle. You want to be as safe as possible and get the best results you can.

KBZ
    Ive been training for 7 years, 10% bf 200 pounds with a 405 benchpress before i ever touched an aas. I have been on a lowfat high protein diet since I was 17, i started young. My breakfast every morning for the last 3 years is a half cup of steelcut oats, half cup of oats, 60grams vanilla protein shake, a spoonful of peanut butter, and a bannana mixed into one concotion. my diet and training are ok, i know pct, yada yada im just looking for some advice, i know this is the typical response to every post on here i was trying to avoid this part I've done a basic dbol , test cycle. a test eq/deca cycle, and a test/eq/winny cycle
    210, 6'0 roughly 12 or less bf%

I only ask how to incorporate the tren /winny in on this because this is what i originally wanted but wasnt able to get it, but now my luck has changed, so does anyone have any advice pertaining to this part of the post?

Thread Information