Thread: new site

klove25 is offline New Member

new site

read the rules no price discussions........................
    Last edited by Booz; 12-12-2007 at 05:53 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Price discussions are against board rules, as are source discussions in the open. Please read the rules before posting again.

ok i am sorry about that it wont happen again what if i mentoin the site would that be allowed? just want to know if they are scammers thankyou.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro with just 2 posts it wont cut it...100 posts or 45 days being a member...You're right there are bigtime SCAMMERS out there so be very careful.By the way...welcome to AR!

thankyou

thankyou big max i am but a niave fool? i have just started weight trainiing (2 weeks) have always had an interesed in the steads but never done them yet any advice ? also just seen the product amplify 02 any good? thankyou for your help.

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    No bro you are nowhere near ready to use steroids you have only been training for 2 fukin weeks and your already wanting to juice haha. IMO you need at least 3 years of hard training a good diet and you need to be at your peak that where you can't gain anymore muscle. All you need is Food, Protein, cretine, and vitamians. Shit dude your nuts just workout hard and you'll gain a good amount of muscle btw what are your stats? Age height weight?

thankyou dude for the advice im 26 5 11 163 pounds i am currently taking mega mass 2000 and ceatine but i also want a goos pre wokout supplement do you know any ? thanks again.

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    food

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    try heading over the the diet forum and making u a good bulking diet. Without sufficient calories your body wont grow with or without steroids good luck and wlecome

Thread Information