blizzard is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Cycle advice (returned from Iraq-Amara (private) 3 months before

Bros, after returning from my duty in Iraq amara, I locked up myself at home and gained enormous fat in 3 months..I finally feel ok after those days and wanna hit the gym again like in old days

I have 39% bf unfortunately, and have test enanthate 250mg/ml in hand. Im doing cardio for 1 hour (~900 cal.)and 20 min swimming then sauna for now. Can I reduce my bf with cardio and test e. 1000mg/w.? what should I do? (I can also find winny tabs 50mg.)

Thank you!

Semper fi!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    better diet and weight train before anything else.

thanks for ur advice bro, but I heard that test e. also helps reducing body fat??? is it wrong? (Im also on a diet now)

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzard View Post
    Bros, after returning from my duty in Iraq amara, I locked up myself at home and gained enormous fat in 3 months..I finally feel ok after those days and wanna hit the gym again like in old days

I have 39% bf unfortunately, and have test enanthate 250mg/ml in hand. Im doing cardio for 1 hour (~900 cal.)and 20 min swimming then sauna for now. Can I reduce my bf with cardio and test e. 1000mg/w.? what should I do? (I can also find winny tabs 50mg.)

Thank you!

Semper fi!
    The aas will do little to reduce your bodyfat, and taking them in your condition is a serious health risk. You need to get your bodyfat down way under 20% before you even consider using. What you need now is a good exercise and diet program. taking the steriods now will only jeapordize your health and drive your bodyweight up even more leading to high blood pressure and a whole host of problems.

thanks for ur advice bro, but I heard that test e. also helps reducing body fat??? is it wrong? (Im also on a diet now)
    Pretty much, yes.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf View Post
    The aas will do little to reduce your bodyfat, and taking them in your condition is a serious health risk. You need to get your bodyfat down way under 20% before you even consider using. What you need now is a good exercise and diet program. taking the steriods now will only jeapordize your health and drive your bodyweight up even more leading to high blood pressure and a whole host of problems.
    +1 for that

thanks alot for your precious advices.. is my cardio programme ok then? 1 hour cardio; 30 min. running, 30 min. cross training and 20-30 min swimming. any comments on these bros?

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Make sure the diet is in check be patient when you get that BF around 15% you will be ready to run you cycle

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    dude on my 1st tour to Iraq i lost a lot of muscle and gained about 20lbs from being on ship for a month and drinking ED for 15 days while at home. the best thing i did for this was-
    mon-run 3mile, swim 1000m, gym(lift and 20min cardio)
    tues-run 5mile, gym
    wed-off
    thur-run 3mile,swim 1000m, gym
    fri-run5mile, swim 1000m, gym
    sat-off
    sun-repeat
    dont worry about juicing yet. do that for a couple months and you will be a completely new man. and dont do it all at one time. i did this with hrs between everything. if you cant cut some fat off that then youve got problems. i did this for 2mons and lost 25lbs with no gear or supps.
    Last edited by peteroy01; 12-12-2007 at 03:26 PM. Reason: mi inglish es badd

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    dude on my 1st tour to Iraq i lost a lot of muscle and gained about 20lbs from being on ship for a month and drinking ED for 15 days while at home. the best thing i did for this was-
    mon-run 3mile, swim 1000m, gym(lift and 20min cardio)
    tues-run 5mile, gym
    wed-off
    thur-run 3mile,swim 1000m, gym
    fri-run5mile, swim 1000m, gym
    sat-off
    sun-repeat
    dont worry about juicing yet. do that for a couple months and you will be a completely new man. and dont do it all at one time. i did this with hrs between everything. if you cant cut some fat off that then youve got problems. i did this for 2mons and lost 25lbs with no gear or supps.
    thanks for ur dealing bro, when I returned from Iraq, I even dun go out from home, Ive isolated myself from everything..Ive lost my will to live I dun know..I always wonder about my mates up there...hope I shall recover soon, thanks guys for support

sitries is offline Associate Member
    its all about the diet. steroids will do nothing to reduce your bodyfat. and taking test enanthate at 100mg a week would bloat you out massively. why such a high dosage anyway. just reduce your carb intake massively do some cardio and swimming plus your weight training and watch the fat drop off.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    dude it sucks but as time goes by things will get better. i was the same as you are. i was a recluse. some days i was out going as usual and somedays i wanted to stay in my shell. i wouldnt step outside my house for a few days and just sit there and drink or smoke a little(a lot). if you need any help or advice PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    dude it sucks but as time goes by things will get better. i was the same as you are. i was a recluse. some days i was out going as usual and somedays i wanted to stay in my shell. i wouldnt step outside my house for a few days and just sit there and drink or smoke a little(a lot). if you need any help or advice PM me.

thanks once more bro, doc. said the same thing also "things will get better slowly", dun know how either..one day I was trying to find parts of my mates , other day Im home and ...Geez.. Sorry for talking these here guys..Anyways , its better to be at home..

ok. I will not juice, cardio and proper diet (I hope), one last question bros; what would u say if I use clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off ? to make things more easier?

GOD BLESS USA

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    Go see your doc for some Welbutren...... I't an anti-anxiety drug that will curb your urge to eat junk, as well as drink. Weight loss is a common off-label script for this stuff. Good luck, and thanks for your contributions to this country!

topnotch is offline Member
    i dont think you would even need clen at this point...surely your bf isn't that high? that's really high...but if you start the proper diet and routine your metabolism should go into overdrive and you'll start losing the weight...also glad to have you serve our country...God bless the troops...

rapidoo15 is offline Junior Member
    Blizzard im on my 3rd tour here now and when i got home for the 1st time i was just like you cause i was young and got alot of flashbacks but what i did was found my self a workout partner and hit the gym everyday just take your time getting use to home and youll be fine be safe kid.....

dun know how to thank you for ur precious thoughts guys! pretty appreciated!

Semper fi...

rapidoo15 is offline Junior Member
    Blizzard dont worry about kid i mean i just signed up and i mean i feel like i have a family dude they answer all my questions and are honest with me and always are willing to help, these guys on here are the shizzzzzzz.

bigt10 is offline Member
    How did you get your BF tested. Those electronics things you hold in your hand are crap ive had some funyn stories watchin people use them.

But that is actually bad for your health to be that high get tested if you can get hydrostatic test.

Or go get it done with calipers im not sure but i think if you ask your family doctor they can do it for you.

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member
    I think that you need to have your bf retested or tested correctly. I myself having also served in the Corps know first hand that there is no possible way your still enlisted if your at 39%bf. You would either be discharged or on a never ending run for your life. I am sure you probably put on weight but a Marine @ 39%bf is impossible.

My advice would be retest your bf%, get into a training routine for 6months and get your diet in check then consider AAS. In the mean time all you should be doing is researching your next cycle/AAS and then you will be ready.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by g_style View Post
    I think that you need to have your bf retested or tested correctly. I myself having also served in the Corps know first hand that there is no possible way your still enlisted if your at 39%bf. You would either be discharged or on a never ending run for your life. I am sure you probably put on weight but a Marine @ 39%bf is impossible.

My advice would be retest your bf%, get into a training routine for 6months and get your diet in check then consider AAS. In the mean time all you should be doing is researching your next cycle/AAS and then you will be ready.
    Semper Fi
    After I've returned from service (3 months passed), I didnt get out from home bro , too much drinking and eating junk food during that period..unfortunately gained fat alot.
    Guys, I step on a machine with barefoot and trainer took my height and age (28) then it came out 39 % bf. No caliper used

I'm gonna do exactly what u guys said, diet and cardio, also doc prescribed antidepressant , hope everything will be fine like old days, thanks alot guys for ur effort and time for me!

Semper fi!

After I've returned from service (3 months passed), I didnt get out from home bro , too much drinking and eating junk food during that period..unfortunately gained fat alot.
    Guys, I step on a machine with barefoot and trainer took my height and age (28) then it came out 39 % bf. No caliper used

I'm gonna do exactly what u guys said, diet and cardio, also doc prescribed antidepressant , hope everything will be fine like old days, thanks alot guys for ur effort and time for me!

Semper fi!
    You need to do at least a skin caliper test,those scales dont mearsure accurate at all. I doubt your bf is that high.

meathead320 is offline Member
    You need to do at least a skin caliper test,those scales dont mearsure accurate at all. I doubt your bf is that high.
    39% is very high, and I thought I was a lardass at 18-19%.

At 39% you would be a bowl of jello, and you would have to use a 3" needle just to get the testE into muscle.

Consider that bone and organ acounts for some weight too, and you would have as much fat as muscle.

I was in Iraq 2004-2005, and I had about 10% bodyfat then, and got up to 20% after about a year of getting home.

TO go from under 20% to 39%, you would have to be sitting on your couch eating and entire pizza, and six pack of beers every night.

I doubt you actually did THAT.

one of those bioimpedence machines that you grip measured my bodyfat at 20% and I had veins popping and you could see muscle striations,lol! Later on I tested with a caliper and it came out to be 7%.

allout13 is offline Associate Member
    Im sorry but i really cant help you that much regarding the cycle. I would listen to the advice you have been given because the people on this board are great.
    However, i just want to say thank you for serving our country. My brother is in the army reserve and i dont know what my parents would do if something happened to him.
    Once again, thanks and God bless you and your family!

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    one of those bioimpedence machines that you grip measured my bodyfat at 20% and I had veins popping and you could see muscle striations,lol! Later on I tested with a caliper and it came out to be 7%.
    . I had a similar experience with a scale. I would get measurements between 17-25%, it changed every time I was on the scale, even if I waited 3 minutes. According to the scale, I was dropping body fat and building muscle in seconds. I took the damn thing back to the store!

Thread Information