Highvoltage80 is offline New Member

First Time For Sustanon 250

1. When I snap the top off the vile how do I keep the glass from falling back in the bottle and sucking it up with the needle.

2. Is it OK that I cannot get all the extremely small air bubbles out of the syringe.

3. Should I be worried about injecting into a blood vessel at the top rear of my ass or is there a better spot.

I cannot tell you enough how much I appreciate your help.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    1. have no clue about the question

2.yes, it's o.k. 1st it's in I.M. injection and second if it was an I.V. a little air does not hurt you, you would need a lot

3.you are safe in that area but to be extra safe you should aspirate , i.e. after injecting the needle into the area pull the plunger back just a few mm and if you see blood, pull out and try again, if no blood then push plunger down.

GL

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    1) use a file around the top of the amp(can use a file on a swiss army knife).....do this for about 5 min, the top will then pop off no problem then

2)little tiny air bubbles arent a problem...if anything let the syringe sit for a bit b4 injecting....this will help the bubbles rise to the top

3) i hope this isnt your first cycle injecting.....if it is, i wouldnt suggest using sust, test enan or cyp would be a better choice (more constant blood levels) also, i would do some more research, you should know where to inject....this question shouldnt be coming up right b4 u are about to....and the outer top quadrant is fine to inject....like kfrost said, make sure u aspirate !

good luck

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid2198 View Post
    1) use a file around the top of the amp(can use a file on a swiss army knife).....do this for about 5 min, the top will then pop off no problem then

2)little tiny air bubbles arent a problem...if anything let the syringe sit for a bit b4 injecting....this will help the bubbles rise to the top

3) i hope this isnt your first cycle injecting.....if it is, i wouldnt suggest using sust, test enan or cyp would be a better choice (more constant blood levels) also, i would do some more research, you should know where to inject....this question shouldnt be coming up right b4 u are about to....and the outer top quadrant is fine to inject....like kfrost said, make sure u aspirate !

good luck
    Good reponse bro...but the Enan or cyp is not better just easier cause of less injection frequency bro...you can keep blood levels consistent on sustanon just needs to be injected EOD or for optimal results ED.

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    thanks bigmax....yeah that was my reasoning for suggesting enan or cyp....(seemed like a first time user to me)

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member
    I never really worry about the lil airbubbles. I would take about a cc of air I believe to put you at risk.

Adrenalin is offline Junior Member
    1. If you are worried about glass in amps:

The effective removal of glass particles from an opened ampule can be accomplished by aspirating through a 19-gauge, 5-µm filter needle. Using this method decreases the average total number of particles in the aspirate to approximately ±1, and the particle size to less than 200 µm. Using a 0.22-µm in-line filter offers little or no additional benefit, and is more costly and labor intensive—once the ampule content is aspirated into a syringe, the filter needle must be replaced with a standard needle prior to transferring or administering the medication.

2. Air bubbles into the muscle will not kill you. Air bubbles (>5ccs) injected intravenously will have an potential lethal effect.

3. As above: Insert, Aspirate, Inject, Pull out

Adrenalin is offline Junior Member

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    Good call about the syringe filter. What I do is whipe the vial clean with alcohol... then cut with an amp opener, remove the amp opener, whipe with a new alcohol pad then snap off with a pen cap. I've used 22g and 23g pins as well.

Thread Information