Thread: Round number 2

DVSMASS is offline New Member

Round number 2

Last year i completed my first cycle 12 weeks test enanthate , and a kickstart of dbol for the first six weeks. I got excellent results. Just recieved all my stuff for cycle number two, here is what i am working with.
    1-4 100mg test prop eod
    5-16 250mg test e 2x a week
    Anavar ?
    1-16 Armidex .25mg eod

PCT
    Novla 40/40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
    I also got some HCG to throw in at the tail end of the cycle since i am going 16 wks

The reason for the ? after the var is because I think I got ripped off, can you guys let me know if this stuff is legit. If not what else would you suggest that I could get to take its place. I am trying to go for a clean bulk with the most possible fat loss, and a hardened look, and i dont think I am ready for tren yet. Here are some pics of the var, and for the hell of it the test.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Round number 2-var.jpg   Round number 2-prop.jpg   Round number 2-test-e.jpg  
    Last edited by DVSMASS; 12-15-2007 at 01:38 PM.

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    ur cycle looks good, but the var tablets look like those var tablets online. I got mine from a pro, they were pink but different shape and smaller , 5 mg a tablet. but who knows these days?

Crest is offline Senior Member
    why starting the test e when you finish the prop, test e wont be kicking in for at least 3 weeks after you first inject it,

why not run test e from week 1 and use prop eod 100mg as a kickstart for four weeks

1-4 100mg test prop eod
    1-12 250mg test e 2x a week
    Anavar ?
    1-16 Armidex .25mg eod

Crest is offline Senior Member
    when i ran test e it didnt kick in till around week 5 after my 1st injection

DVSMASS is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies. How bout anyone else. Should i try and get some different var or possilby some eq or masteron

Thread Information