Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    B77
    B77 is offline New Member

Question Supplier questions

Hey Im new here but not to this subject matter. Recently contacted an online site regarding purchasing product. Several emails exchanged and now im suspicious just seems unusual.
    How do i know if this site supplier is legit? Could this be a sting type site? Is this safe ..lots of questions . I havent listed the site name because im not sure that fits with guidelines here. Would really like to see if anyone has info or experience with this site PLEASE help. What do i do from here ?

Thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    First, welcome and thank you for not listing the site, as it is against the rules. The rules to check on a source is that you must be a member for 45 days and have 100 posts and then you can pm a staff member that is willing to do source checks. Obviously this doesn't help you, so I can recommend using Google or Yahoo and entering the name of the source followed by the word "scam" and see what kind of matches you get. Good luck.

B77
    B77 is offline New Member
    Thanks Ill do that.

My experience goes back to the late 70s thru the mid 80s and i recently started "getting back into things". I believe my knowledge and formal education since then can be a useful resource for many. Will check out Questions and see if I can be of help while getting that 100 posts.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B77 View Post
    Thanks Ill do that.

My experience goes back to the late 70s thru the mid 80s and i recently started "getting back into things". I believe my knowledge and formal education since then can be a useful resource for many. Will check out Questions and see if I can be of help while getting that 100 posts.
    Did you quit for the force and decide to start back up after retirement?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Good deal, nice to have you here.

feanixco is offline Banned
    60% of the time... it works every time.

Thread Information