sms
    sms is offline Junior Member

Question ADVICE- rubber in vials??????

I have got some test prop and enanthate from bladders and have had it put into old vials for storage , but have seen a tiny bit of what I'm pretty sure is rubber from the vial ! i'm worried as im still on cyle and i dont want to inject any rubber into me! , my mate has told me that by drawing with a 25gauge pin it wont pick up the rubber???? is this so would it be too risky as I have seen result of having injected a bit or rubber into delts of a mate very nasty scar has had to be cut out due to infection! , should I filter my gear , cos i dont want to waste it ?? what to do guys what to do??? I am in Australia and cant seem to find any suppliers that offer steril vials or whatman filter so if I have to order form ARR will take a while to get to me!!!!!

buffgator is offline king of mass
    first of all never reuse old vials, get new sterile ones. Get on arr, get a filter and large syringe, and a new sterile vial, and then transfer the gear.

sphincter is offline Member
    honestly, I just suck it up when it comes into the needle and invert the needle for injection and tap it so the rubber settles down to the top of the plunger. then i inject anyway and stop just short of pushing the rubber inside me.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    If you hold the vial up to the light as you draw the oil you can see all the rubber particles so that you don't draw them in the syringe.

Thread Information