No.Neck is offline Junior Member

Tri-Test Propionate, Enanthate, Cypionate

Hello, all

Im new here and am just starting a cycle of Tri-Test which is 50mg Propionate , 100mg Enanthate , and 100mg Cypionate .

Ive heard that the Propionate can have soreness around the injection site does any know about this?

Also what are your thoughts on Tri-Test?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Prop pain seems to differ among different people, I'm not sure why that is. I've ran various different types of prop with minimal pain. As for blends such as yours, I recommend shooting them every other day to keep the most stable blood levels. Some will say this is not necessary, but I've done it both ways and noticed less sides such as acne when shooting eod.

I am doing one shot week which is 250 I would like to do more but I would run out in half the time. What would you recomend on that? I would like more T but have not found a source to trust as of yet. The source I got what I have now from if legit and prescribed so they will not double me up you know. On the pain it is at my site and the shot was on Sat and still sore and little warm not red but it is a bit bothersom.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    shooting ED will have better stable blood levels..

age, 35
    height, 5' 10"
    weight, 294
    body fat, Just way up there
    work out experience, Basic

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    i would suggest you to lower your body fat before injecting any AAS... body fat plays a very important role.. plus you need to do alot of research... If you don't know your body fat you can go to the diet forum and try to body fat calculator, it works..

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    why do your posts make me feel like its not a good idea for you to jump into this?!... your posts are very uninformed and i don't even see a planned PCT here... do you even know what PCT is?

Juiced,

Thanks for your concern yes I do know and have Anastrozole 0.5mg

Quote Originally Posted by No.Neck View Post
    Juiced,

sorry bro... that isn't even gonna do anything... ur gonna need something to help bring you natty test back up... what you have just helps with estrogen conversion...

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I think J*U*icEd was referring to PCT (Post-cycle therapy) and not the use of an AI during your cycle. If you haven't already, I would hit the PCT forum. Personally, if it were me , I would do a little more research, hit the cardio, cut the BF%, and stock up for a better cycle.

Good luck,
    AG

Juiced,

There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I think J*U*icEd was referring to PCT (Post-cycle therapy) and not the use of an AI during your cycle. If you haven't already, I would hit the PCT forum. Personally, if it were me , I would do a little more research, hit the cardio, cut the BF%, and stock up for a better cycle.

Good luck,
    AG
    i totally agree with doin more research, and cutting down body fat before starting...

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    agreed^

It's unusual to get a prescribed blend in my area. Most of the scrips AAS here are invariably test cyp.

AG

I am doing one shot week which is 250 I would like to do more but I would run out in half the time. What would you recomend on that? I would like more T but have not found a source to trust as of yet. The source I got what I have now from if legit and prescribed so they will not double me up you know. On the pain it is at my site and the shot was on Sat and still sore and little warm not red but it is a bit bothersom.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

OK well, I realy appreciate the advice and concern. I have not fully explained what my cycle is so here it is.

Tri-Test 50mg Propionate , 100mg Enanthate , and 100mg Cypionate total of 250mg

HCG

Anastrozole 0.5mg

Can you lay it out the way week by week in the manner you propose using it? It will get you some better/more useful replies.

AG

OK I was told to do it this way.

Tri-Test 50mg Propionate , 100mg Enanthate , and 100mg Cypionate total of 250mg Per week

HCG 1cc every 2 days

Anastrozole 0.5mg 1 per day starting on 3rd week.

How much test do you have/ How long is your proposed cycle? If you don't have enough for a decent cycle, you could hold onto it until you have sufficient supplies.
    Do you have a SERM to use along with your Anastrozole? I'd use the Anastrozole/a-dex from the beginning of my cycle.
    What is your PCT schedule?

See how much more info is needed to lay out a decent cycle? Also, you'll want to have a proper diet laid out.
    Not trying to shoot you down, but I'd still look at cutting some BF% and stockpiling/researching/planning in greater detail.

Good luck,
    AG

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Keep in mind estrogen is a important hormone.. Using a AI ( like adex, letro ), can reduce your gains...

Here is a link to a thread I started about estrogen , and how important it is when it comes to building muscle..

Estrogen Will It Effect My Gains

I have 10ml of test, 150mg of HCG , and 30 caps of Anastrozole, the test would last 10 weeks at one 250mg shot a week, the hcg and the Anastrozole would last for pct.

I have taken one shot of test and that was on Sat. On cutting some BF% what is your thoughts on using the PGH and or any of the others from the store?

Merc,

I have read that thanks for the info.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I have 10ml of test, 150mg of HCG , and 30 caps of Anastrozole, the test would last 10 weeks at one 250mg shot a week, the hcg and the Anastrozole would last for pct.

I have taken one shot of test and that was on Sat. On cutting some BF% what is your thoughts on using the PGH and or any of the others from the store?
    HCG is suppressive ( on 17 OHP), you need to use nolvadex if you are going to use HCG for pct.. Nolva blocks the suppressive nature of HCG..

Make sure your diet , and training are on point .....

Merc.

So you'll only be running 250mg/wk of a multiestered testosterone ? Others may disagree with me, but I wouldn't expect much from that dosage.
    As far as the BF%, low to moderate complex carbs, minimal simple carbs, a decent amount of healthy fats, a good amount of protein, and cardio @ 60-75% of your max heart rate will do more for you than 250mg/week of test.
    Hit the diet forum and you'll find tons of info.

Whatever you decide, good luck....and personally, I'd see a doc to make sure you're good to go healthwise. At 5'10" and 294#, do you have any health issues?

AG

The dosages im on are to bring me to a normal level thats why it's only 250mg a wk. I am planning and working towards stronger cycles. Rigt now this is just to help me so that I can start loosing BF. I do have HP but controled and have seen DR and blood work.

Big
    What is your planned pct?

Well, the Anastrozole 0.5mg 1 per day and HCG once a week.

OFF topic but why can I not veiw profiles?

I am also wondering about pill form are they still effective and could they affect liver or kidneys?

Big
    Well, the Anastrozole 0.5mg 1 per day and HCG once a week.
    That isn't pct. I recommend heading to the pct section and reading up, you really need a better plan.

Well that's why im here. I was not sure that my source was doing it right for me it is a ************ Center that does anti aging. Can any of you email me at [email protected] so I could talk more about this?

Honestly, instead of having someone tell you, you'll learn SO much more by researching yourself. By researching yourself, you'll have a basic understanding of the uses and purposes of aromatase inhibitors and selective estrogen receptor modulators.
    For PCT, hit this forum.
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/
    After you read up on PCT, you'll probably have some questions. If so, post them up.

Also, you said you were only running 250mg/week to bring your test levels up. Why do you feel they are subnormal? Lab work by your Dr. or intuition?

AG

Yes had lad work done and my levels were low. I am doing a program through a HRT place which is DR montiered and all. I know we are not to ask for sources but If someone could email me I would like to ask if a few ive found are legit and or if anyone can point me to some. I will not be able to get the amounts I will need from my source when im ready to start with real gains.

Please don't ask for that in the open forum. Also, 100 posts and 45 days membership are required for a source check..IF..you can find a vet or mod willing to do it.
    By asking for this info in the open forum, you've just set yourself for any "drive-by" scammer to hit you when you have PM privileges.
    I hate to see anyone get burnt.

AG

OK thanks.

Thread Information