JasonR is offline Member

quads shots- NERVES EVERYWHERE

each time i try to inject to the outer part of the quad in a 45 degree angle i hit a nerve right at the beginning and just cant push the needle more than a quarter inch.. it just hurts, and when i take it out i bleed.

Whats up?? i wanna do suspension next cycle and without quads its just not gonna work.

Also for Tri shots, do you just stick a half inch needle directly into the middle of that juicy tear drop ?
    Last edited by JasonR; 01-01-2008 at 06:10 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Is this where you are shooting it ?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails quads shots- NERVES EVERYWHERE-thigha.jpg  

JasonR is offline Member
    nope... like that:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails quads shots- NERVES EVERYWHERE-thigh2.jpg  

Ouch... give it a try on the side dude, I think you will find its a lot easier. It certainly is for me

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Ouch... give it a try on the side dude, I think you will find its a lot easier. It certainly is for me
    side means 90 degree straight in, right ? just find a meaty chunk halfway up the thigh and shoot ?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    side means 90 degree straight in, right ? just find a meaty chunk halfway up the thigh and shoot ?
    Yep thats exactly what it means, go about two inches past half way though. Funny enough I have trouble even shooting like that in my left quad but no trouble at all in my right quad.

JasonR is offline Member
    Great, will try it soon.
    Thanks for your help man !

Great, will try it soon.
    Thanks for your help man !
    No problem and good luck, let us know how you go. By the way I always do it sitting down, the muscle is more relaxed

Njord is offline Senior Member
    I do my quad shots like you have pictured on top. When I first started it was the most painful injection site for me. It's seemed like I was hitting nerves or a vein every time I would inject.
    I was pushing the needle in slowly it is was always a hassle to shoot. So one day I decided to kind of jab the nedle in, and it worked great. Now I do it on all my shots, jab the needle in like a dart about halfway and then finish pushing it in slowly.
    Now quads are my favorite spot to inject, every once in a while I'll hit a nerve, but I'll just push through and its fine.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    nope... like that:
    That is exactly where I shoot and never had a problem. If I go too far to the side or too far to the top it hurts like hell, I mean crippling pain. I guess you just need to find the right spot on yourself as I think everyone is different.

Ncogneato is offline Associate Member
    I feel your pain, JR. I have never shot quads without hitting a nerve or having a charlie horse for a few days. I finally gave up. I shoot pecs now instead.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have done my first 2 shots ever in my quads and I find them painless. I use that top picture as my guide the first time. I am more afraid of shooting my glutes myself than anything else. I use 25G 1" for quads and it goes in like nothing.

JasonR is offline Member
    Alright dudes, I just ht my quads from the side and it goes in perfectly now... the skin there is very hard so u really have to apply force to push it in, but it goes in.

BUT, its just too ****ing painful, usually i can take the suspension shots on my ass and delts, its no biggie, but shooting quads i was unable to train... is it just because its a virgin muscle ?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would think its probably the virgin muscle but if it continues maybe it just wont work for you. I have heard many people say they cant workout their legs after quad shots. For me it seems to go in pretty easily I just try not to think about it much.

sawyerbrown1 is offline New Member
    I injected the first two weeks of supertest in my legs and could not walk or sit or anything without pain in my legs now i shoot my delts and have no problems

Thread Information