Thread: Prop Pain

xtreme171 is offline Junior Member

Prop Pain

Damn, I did my first shot of prop this morning in my quad and boy is it sore now. Is this normal? I have heard of prop hurting but not this bad

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Very normal. How many Mgs did you place? Try glutes only shots for prop. Bigger muscle and massage it in very well to disperse it as much as possible through the tissue

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    as far as my first hand knowledge, "prop pain " is a myth. Though many have the same problems as you with it. Cutting it with sterile oil or b12 helps those with problems in that area. You might try that. Glute shots, although less painfull, would not be my best suggestion because of the required dosing frequency of a propionate ester and the build up of scar tissue caused by the injections.I inject my prop ed. just my 2 cents though.
    Prop made with eo is also supposed to be lass painfull, dont know if thats an option for you in the future.

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    just as stated above Ive used prop by an international ugl and it felt like i had aknot for days then used it by another lad and it was painless depends on the lab and how they make it You can cut it with grapeseed oil

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    I shot prop in my thigh and could barely walk for a couple days. I did shots in my glutes and they were painless. Shoot your prop in your glutes bc thats what it will do.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Everuone is different but I can not shoot anything into my quads. I use glutes, delts, pecs and lats.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY View Post
    Everuone is different but I can not shoot anything into my quads. I use glutes, delts, pecs and lats.
    i hate shooting quads as well.. for some reason it is a very tender area for me... but i feel that prop pain isn't all it's worked up too be... basically everybody is different and each persons body reacts different to a foriegn substance... i never have pain from prop but then again i don't put alot of BA in it... but most other UGs or mex-vet prop i have used hasn't been any worse then winny...

^^^^^^^^agreeded to everyone,,,, sounds like you guys wrapped it up........prop is the best.....prooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooop!!!

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    meh i dont care about the pain i love when it hurts i love prop
    i dont care how much antign hurts i'll take it
    no pain no gain

props the best !

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

if know one cant take the pain dont be shy and pm me i will give u my address to take the prop off you hands

The WeaPoN is offline Junior Member
    i have done a couple of different props some hurt like hell and some don't

Thanks alot guys. I am only doing 100 mgs eod so my next injection will be tomorrow. I will try my delt and see how that goes. Do you prop experts feel that 100 mgs eod is enough? I am running it by it self. Thanks again

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme171 View Post
    Damn, I did my first shot of prop this morning in my quad and boy is it sore now. Is this normal? I have heard of prop hurting but not this bad
    i know people who have quit cycles because of the pain. next time get some human grade prop. no pain at all. human grade is dosed at 50mg/ml

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I am trying Prop for my first time in about a month and I hear all these people whining about the Prop Pain. Your a man... man up and deal with it... you are injecting your body with a substance... I am not worried about.. if it hurts oh well.. if it doesn't well bonus for me.. I am going to look good and be strong as bull no matter what the cost... why pain.. is just weakness leaving the body.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    it mainly depends on who makes the prop if you ask me. Ive tried it from a number of different UGL's and ive had all different kinds of experiences ranging from nearly painless prop to pain like you're describing

Thanks alot guys. I am only doing 100 mgs eod so my next injection will be tomorrow. I will try my delt and see how that goes. Do you prop experts feel that 100 mgs eod is enough? I am running it by it self. Thanks again
    i would have said 150mgs/ EOD or 75mgs/ED....

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I am trying Prop for my first time in about a month and I hear all these people whining about the Prop Pain. Your a man... man up and deal with it... you are injecting your body with a substance... I am not worried about.. if it hurts oh well.. if it doesn't well bonus for me.. I am going to look good and be strong as bull no matter what the cost... why pain.. is just weakness leaving the body.
    Im not whining, just looking for other peoples input that have experienced this. I dont want quad injections to interfere with leg training.

Oooh Valid point... very valid... well lets just say that if it is interfering then i am sure you body wont mind putting your leg training day off until you can do it. I dont foresee you having a problem though. Mind over matter brother.. persevere and overcome .. i honestly dont think it will interfere...

Im not whining, just looking for other peoples input that have experienced this. I dont want quad injections to interfere with leg training.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Oooh Valid point... very valid... well lets just say that if it is interfering then i am sure you body wont mind putting your leg training day off until you can do it. I dont foresee you having a problem though. Mind over matter brother.. persevere and overcome .. i honestly dont think it will interfere...
    when i shoot everyday... i shoot the same muscle im going to work that day... feels great!!

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    when i shoot everyday... i shoot the same muscle im going to work that day... feels great!!
    Yah definitely.. I do the same thing... I have luckily never bumped into anything that has brought me a lot of pain though. I am sure it will come eventually. Until then...

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    very normal. My muscle would hurt for about 3 days. After the first couple times of shooting there, the muscle wouldnt hurt. Just gotta get used to it.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    my only advice is to man up. i am biased, as i staed above. I have a friend, who for the second time paid a ton of money for a big vial of prop and he is giving it to me cause it hurt him so bad. he is not in any way a puss. anyway i shot it and it was as painless as anything else.
    Once i refiltered and added ba to some prop. i mistakenly added 1ml instead of 1%. so it was 10 % ba on top of the ba it already had in it. It burned some going in, believe me, but it didnt interfere with any subsequent workouts.

Thanks guys. I just did my second injection yesterday and i shot in my delt this time. Still sore but not like my quad. It will be ok it wont make me quit. Thanks again

That's awesome Bro !! Have fun growing and growing... don't forget to eat and eat... protein.. MmmMMmmm

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quads suck for me....period...i don't care how much or what I shoot there. Just started a cycle with primo and prop mixed in the same shot..no probs so far....shooting glutes and delts...

just a little update. I did a glute injection yesterday and the soreness isnt no where near as bas as the others. Why do glutes hurt less than other bodyparts?

Thread Information