Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bjf1987 is offline New Member

Drinking during cycle

Im interested in doing a cycle when I get back to College but I was wondering how much or even if you can drink during a cycle. Also do Prescription Pills **** with ur cycle. What happens to your body if your abuse drinking?

EZgainer is offline New Member
    give a lil more info....what u gonna run? what kind of perscriptions?

If u abuse drinking period it hurts ur body besides juice...
    I like to drink but rarely ever drink while on not cuz the toxity but cuz it kills my workout the next day... I am in college also its all about prioritys bro
    Last edited by EZgainer; 01-06-2008 at 05:30 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    There are many threads on this already, a quick search would have given you more information than this thread is likely to yield. In any event, orals are hard on your liver, and I would strongly discourage drinking while taking any orals. Others have a different opinion, but in my opinion better safe than sorry. As for taking pills and abusing drinking, if that is even a concern someone with that problem should not be considering a cycle, they should deal with their dependency issue. Abusing alcohol is undesirable regardless of gear.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    quit the binge drinking and pill popping then start your cycle...

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't stand the taste of alcohol myself when I am ON cycle. It's weird my body just kinda rejects the alcohol instantly.. I have heard of this happening to other people too.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    drinking is not good for your body period. if you are trying to do something like gain weight or get cut or get in shape, any poison is bad weather it is alcohol, drugs (unless they are prescribed by your doc and needed) or smoking.

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    I drank on a test cycle I was constantly getting myself into trouble when I had some drinks in me. But that was just me.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Search Feature

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Moderation is the key here. Low amounts of alcohol consumption has been linked to a number of very positive things. Lowering total cholesterol, increase HDL/LDL ratio, reduce risk of heart attack...etc. Binge drinking will always be unhealthy for you regarless of what other things you take along with it. Some things could make it worse such as drinking while on a medication that's already taxing your liver. Meications that contain Tylenol or Motrin can cause liver failure if taken with large amounts of alcohol

im 120 pounds and 5'9 i havent gained any weight in last 4 years. Im thinking I want to start a cycle when I get back to school I was wondering the coniquences of drinking a beer or 2 and taking a xanax during a cycle.

i wouldnt be IVing btw

what school do you go to...

Quote Originally Posted by bjf1987 View Post
    i wouldnt be IVing btw
    really??

im 120 pounds and 5'9 i havent gained any weight in last 4 years. Im thinking I want to start a cycle when I get back to school I was wondering the coniquences of drinking a beer or 2 and taking a xanax during a cycle.
    do you even work out?? or lift??... cause if you do ur doin something wrong... maybe you should start eatting...

I got to University of Arizona. I lift sometimes but i figure a cycle will give me the motivation to start really lifting and also rehab my drug and binge drinking.

Just take Noxplode(before the workout 4 motivation) , protein, creatine, make sure you eat plenty of that University chicken throughout the day.

I got to University of Arizona. I lift sometimes but i figure a cycle will give me the motivation to start really lifting and also rehab my drug and binge drinking.
    by any chance was this your new years resolution??

This statement is wrong in too many ways.

Big
    i wouldnt be IVing btw
    are you sure?
    seriously bro, you don't diet properly, you don't train properly, you need to forget all about cycles. Gear should be used to get beyond your genetic potential when, after years of proper diet and training, you hit a plateau and can't grow any more. You are no where near your genetic potential, and probably never will be. The questions you have asked and the statements you have made make it clear that you would be one more of the ones who give steroids a bad name. I know that's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.

You probly have a meal plan and some extra money...get some NoXplode, big bucket of Protein and Creatine...lift 5 sets of 5 reps, eat plenty of the meats throughout the day...actually live like an intelligent student for once and get plenty of sleep. Steroids will drain your account and are actually a pretty serious thing.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the last thing you need are steroids ..you need to learn how to train and eat properly and you will put on size..steroids arent magic and if you cant gain naturally especially at your age n weight, you wont gain anything from steroids either

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    are you sure?
    seriously bro, you don't diet properly, you don't train properly, you need to forget all about cycles. Gear should be used to get beyond your genetic potential when, after years of proper diet and training, you hit a plateau and can't grow any more. You are no where near your genetic potential, and probably never will be. The questions you have asked and the statements you have made make it clear that you would be one more of the ones who give steroids a bad name. I know that's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.
    how do you quote things like whats in this thread so they can be moved to another thread??.... lol

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Welcome.
    There are many threads on this already, a quick search would have given you more information than this thread is likely to yield. In any event, orals are hard on your liver, and I would strongly discourage drinking while taking any orals. Others have a different opinion, but in my opinion better safe than sorry. As for taking pills and abusing drinking, if that is even a concern someone with that problem should not be considering a cycle, they should deal with their dependency issue. Abusing alcohol is undesirable regardless of gear.
    Truer words were never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    how do you quote things like whats in this thread so they can be moved to another thread??.... lol
    time to revive the hall of shame thread with everything that has been going on in the board today... somebody help!

time to revive the hall of shame thread with everything that has been going on in the board today... somebody help!
    beat you to it

Big
    Just quote, copy and paste, then back up before posting and post it in another thread.

ShutuP meatheads im trying to get big im not trying to hear u guys talk shit. Im not interesting as being as big as u meatheads i just want to get bigger and then after keep working out talk all the shit you want. I give steroids a bad name go **** yourselfs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    beat you to it
    lol.. i know i saw it... by the way one more post and you get a custom title.... :-( i want a custom title

Just quote, copy and paste, then back up before posting and post it in another thread.
    thanks immaget

ShutuP meatheads im trying to get big im not trying to hear u guys talk shit. Im not interesting as being as big as u meatheads i just want to get bigger and then after keep working out talk all the shit you want. I give steroids a bad name go **** yourselfs!!!
    Interesting statement. Then if just to get bigger is your goal then a good diet and some lifting of weights is all you need in the first place.

5'9" 120lbs is paper thin. You can't be eating right or doing anytype of weight training and stay that thin for 4years

no need to get all hostel cuz you didnt hear what you wanted to everything these guys are saying is true. I love to laugh at ppl that think AAS is just some shit you inject and wake up the next day big or looking good its not its hard work gotta keep your diet in check work out consistently it takes alot of dedication not to mention you have to learn what your doing taking and make sure you dont **** your self up. now im young and in college also and i know partying is fun and all but luckily ive come to notice that my health and body are more important than getting all ****ed up at a club or some party if you cant hold your drinking and be discipline how do you expect to get in shape. Anyway im not wasting my time on your dumb anymore and ya you couldnt have put it better oh wait ya stupid lil spoiled ignorant like you give steriods a bad name.

chris*

Hahaha someone is upset... awww

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    drinking+pills+AAS= Dont do it. That easy.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    hit the nail on the head there.....

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    With a temper like that i dont think you need to juice in the first place. lol

if i have a good diet and take roids whats the Prob?

sorry guys got a lil worked up there must be time for a protein shake

Quote Originally Posted by juicenchris2989 View Post
    no need to get all hostel cuz you didnt hear what you wanted to everything these guys are saying is true. I love to laugh at ppl that think AAS is just some shit you inject and wake up the next day big or looking good its not its hard work gotta keep your diet in check work out consistently it takes alot of dedication not to mention you have to learn what your doing taking and make sure you dont **** your self up. now im young and in college also and i know partying is fun and all but luckily ive come to notice that my health and body are more important than getting all ****ed up at a club or some party if you cant hold your drinking and be discipline how do you expect to get in shape. Anyway im not wasting my time on your dumb anymore and ya you couldnt have put it better oh wait ya stupid lil spoiled ignorant like you give steriods a bad name.

chris*
    Wow perfect.. couldnt have said it better myself bro.. I was thinking the same thing in my head.. Great Minds think alike right?? hahaha

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    if i have a good diet and take roids whats the Prob?
    cause roids are ONLY to be used once u have trained HARD for many years, eaten the propper diet for MANY years, and then once your body will now grow anymore be used as a tool...

not a quick fix.

thank you thank you very much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information