robhalv is offline New Member

Tell me what you think of this cycle!

I been looking around to find a cycle that is "ok" for a 1st cycle, I dont expect to get big as a mountain or anyting like that.(thugh I plan on getting levrone big in the near future ), its moore to see what happens, how well i react to it, and to get used to needles, after a while I decided to run a uber simple cycle, 500mg test a week for 10 weeks. good and simple, is what i heard. Also read that nobody wants to say anything here without hearing the stats. so here is mine: 23 y/o 110 kilo (242 lbs), 190 cm (6,2) and my bodyfat is unknown, see pic below. (bulked natural, with same diet as below, hehe) been training 2 years

CYCLE:
    Structure:
    1-10 500mg/week of Test

PCT
    12-14 150mg/day clomid
    15-16 50mg/day clomid
    12-16 40mg/day nolvadex

Diet is chickenbreast, tuna, rise, potatoes, oatmeal, stake and shakes, dont realy care how much i get , as loong as i get enough protein/carbs/fat, and pills for vitamins etc.

what do i want to know? well, what can I expect from this? anyone did something similar, anyone want to change somehting in this cycle? Just tell whats on your heart
    Last edited by robhalv; 01-08-2008 at 03:41 PM.

Calcium is offline Banned
    How long have you been training pls

2 years

Personally I would advice you to train for naturally more than just 2 yrs before considering taking any kind of anabolic support. Looking at your stats your BF is way to much and first before anything you need to address this issue. I would slowly cut the bf with cardio and diet if you attack your bf very slowly you will retain more muscle tissue which will be a bonus when you do start a cycle. Drop the bf to around 10-12 at least but do it over a length of time so it doesnt rip into any muscle tissue you have.

Build a good soild base with a low % BF and you will be in a very good position to build some decent muscle when you do start a cycle.

thanks for the advice, but even 2 years ago my plan was to do steroids , I dont train to look good, I train to be huge, and now, naturally i feel that im wasting time, time to boost it up, if you know what i mean, after studiyng anabolic for 2 years i feel that I know what im going in to, and I want some last advice becouse im starting in 6 days :P

Quote Originally Posted by robhalv View Post
    thanks for the advice, but even 2 years ago my plan was to do steroids, I dont train to look good, I train to be huge, and now, naturally i feel that im wasting time, time to boost it up, if you know what i mean, after studiyng anabolic for 2 years i feel that I know what im going in to, and I want some last advice becouse im starting in 6 days :P
    If you wont take my advice about your bf and starting AAS theres not much else I can say, except with a bf of 18% and your going to start AAS your body will store more bf because when your in a more fat than muscle ratio and things will be stored more in the fat cells when your in that position.

It also doesnt matter how long you have been thinking about doing AAS its down to if your body is ready for them and IMHO just 2 yrs worth of training and a 18% BF your not. I wish you well.

is this a fact? the fat/muscle ratio? i have a good muscle base under this fat you know.. I only have 1 picture of me naked, and its not good, its a old joke.. i add it so u can see and say what u think.. just looking for help that didnt work, 2 sec.. i host on imageshack
    Last edited by robhalv; 01-08-2008 at 03:04 PM.

this one should work

so what do you think?

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    cant see much in that pic bro!yes u can expect decent gains of a test cycle but if ur diet is crap then u wont see crap.i would suggest lowering your body fat before u do anything

suddenly you guys make me feel fat, hehe.. where can I read info about why i shount have fat on the body, I always heard i should have some to get muscle..

search button ^^^^^

Its hard for me, im like a monkey in front of the computer :P

just look above in the banner area it says search lol

searched for "fat and steroids " and everything besides that comes up, argh :P

20% BF is to much to start a cycle,
    2yrs worth of training is to little to start a cycle,
    Concentrate on cutting your BF down over the next couple of yrs then reconsider doing a cycle, you will be in a far better position to maintain and build good quality muscle which you will be able to see. If your going to do it anyway why bother asking when your mind is already made up? trust me 20% BF isn't the right % to start a cycle and you will find out why when you increase this alot after you have ran what ever your considering doing.

best of luck

My mind isnt set to do anything, ut the 20% was a guess from my side, i posted a pic, and when i think about it some moore its not that much fat.. looks moore to me like your mind is set on that I am clueless, I ask for help on finding info about why not to do anabolic when you have fat, and you tell me to go ahead and do steroids and get fatter, when all i did was to ask for help to find info on this.. my mind is set to do the right thing. but I keep in mind that many of the great BB`s started doing steroids before they even turned 20...

Ok, lets change the questions, what can I expect to happen IF I do the cycle now? (refering to the picture)

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robhalv View Post
    Ok, lets change the questions, what can I expect to happen IF I do the cycle now? (refering to the picture)
    there are way too many variable to answer that question with any accuracy. my advice would be to go to the diet forum and let us see what your eating on a regular basis. i am willing to bet that you would make more progress naturally by just messing with your diet.

sucram, just tough I let u know that i went up 5 kilos and got alot leaner

Thread Information