meloyelo7337 is offline New Member

sticking to my guns

hi new to the sight. and will try to not look like an idiot but bare with me if at first i do.
    i am 6 foot 5 and weigh 201 i am not sickly looking but i look in the mirror and know i would look bad a$$ at 240/250. my metabolism is threw the roof. so i need to eat alot just to maintain the 201.
    not asking where to get stuff....yes i read the rules and warngings.
    just some advice would be nice.
    found some sites with d-bol with the Active Ingredient - Methadrostenol, tren 75, d anabol 25 and sustanol 250 Active Ingredient - 4-Durasustol all in capsule form..........is that stuff crap.
    i just moved to new jersey so i know no one.....lost my florida connection. but that is on me and i will deal with that. so for now these produces seem easy to get, and i really miss the feel with this stuff pumping threw my body. was on deca and sustan 250 injected down in Florida, hurt my self on a construction site and had to stop working out (was almost paralized). have been reading the forums and the deca seems to stay in the body for a long time. trying to get on with the fire dept. so i dont want it to be in the system for to to long.

thanks for your time
    and merry christmas

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome, and yes, the stuff you listed in pill form is basically crap. Those with a high metabolism such as you and myself just have to eat a lot more to keep weight and add size. Diet is the biggest factor in gaining, I used to think I ate a lot until I researched true bulking diets and learned that I was way off.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    welcome bro

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Welcome to AR bro...check out the diet dorum as IMAGET said..there you can get ideas on how to eat to gain.

bigt10 is offline Member
    ya ima_get_biggger is right. i used to be small when i started eating my diet just went through the roof. youll find any guys that got size no how to eat food lol..

i used to think i eat alot.

lol a rice cooker and ground beef will help.

thanks for the speedy replys.
    hope everyone got what they wanted for christmas.
    i am sure i will be picking your brain again soon.
    late

MaGiCJNG is offline Associate Member
    Where you at in Jersey? Just curious. And welcome...you will find TONS of info on here dude and the people are awesome too!

dogman69 is offline Associate Member
    welcome fairly new as well the people on here are great yeah that stuff is no good

looks like rana will be huntin u down for your avy

SkinnY&HungrY150 is offline Junior Member
    U have to eat. Unless you have a serious medical condition , there is no reason for you to be 200lbs if you diet and lift weights consistantly.

i'm 5'9 202 i work out at least 5 times a week

i am in the SOUTH jersey. up from fl and ga (home of the biscuit with every meal)
    not to far from ocean city and somers point if any one is close i ll grab a drink with ya....really dont have many friends here

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ramblin freak View Post
    looks like rana will be huntin u down for your avy
    OMG, who has a Capt. America AVATAR?

you like

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a Hulk fan... Capt. America would get his butt whipped by The Incredible Hulk... geez I like the Hulk sooo much I have him tattooed on my Quad... hahaha

dogman69 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meloyelo7337 View Post
    hi new to the sight. and will try to not look like an idiot but bare with me if at first i do.
    i am 6 foot 5 and weigh 201 i am not sickly looking but i look in the mirror and know i would look bad a$$ at 240/250. my metabolism is threw the roof. so i need to eat alot just to maintain the 201.
    not asking where to get stuff....yes i read the rules and warngings.
    just some advice would be nice.
    found some sites with d-bol with the Active Ingredient - Methadrostenol, tren 75, d anabol 25 and sustanol 250 Active Ingredient - 4-Durasustol all in capsule form..........is that stuff crap.
    i just moved to new jersey so i know no one.....lost my florida connection. but that is on me and i will deal with that. so for now these produces seem easy to get, and i really miss the feel with this stuff pumping threw my body. was on deca and sustan 250 injected down in Florida, hurt my self on a construction site and had to stop working out (was almost paralized). have been reading the forums and the deca seems to stay in the body for a long time. trying to get on with the fire dept. so i dont want it to be in the system for to to long.

thanks for your time
    and merry christmas
    you are freaken tall bro

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I'm a Hulk fan... Capt. America would get his butt whipped by The Incredible Hulk... geez I like the Hulk sooo much I have him tattooed on my Quad... hahaha
    Its official, you're gay...LOL

yeah 6 foot five make for a hard time getn into my girls nissan sentra. we mostly take my truck----yeah quad cab!
    i like mavel and dc....but i will not argue who will win a fight. it is all about the art work. the pics of these charaters breaking through walls or throwing cars or even just standing still will an eat $hit look on there face and every muscle bigger than life.....thats what it all about....the idea of looking like that (or semi sorta when talking about the hulk lol).

Thread Information