tony2toes is offline New Member

Help a newbie grow

Hi everyone, I recently finished my first ever venture into the juice about 2 months ago. I was happy with the results but feel i can do much better the second time around with the help of other experienced users. My first cycle consisted of the following:
    Wk 1-4 EQ 400mg, Test 200mg, Clen 50mcg per day
    Wk 5-9 EQ 600mg, Test 400mg, Clen 100mcg per day
    The test/eq was administered with 20g 1 1/2 in needles. This was all I could afford at the time and the supplier recommended this dosage. Anyways, I'm going with a well known supplier this time around and plan on the following:
    Week 1 to 4: 50mg Danabol (for kick start)
    Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 1 to 10: 600mg of EQ weekly
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
    Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    What do ya think? OK for my second time? Any modifications to recommend? I'm all ears, I plan on posting pics so everyone can monitor my progress once I get started so lets get this party jumping.
    Last edited by tony2toes; 01-15-2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: adding supplement

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    first edit out the source.

Second what are your stats?. and your guy sucks who recomended those to you

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    first off what are your stats? you wouldve liked your cycle even more if you ran the test and eq for appropriate lengths of time..12 weeks or more...did you run clen for 9 weeks straight? Sounds like your experienced users arent that knowledgeable..after two weeks your beta receptors get saturated and clen is pretty much useless after that..you either need to take 2 weeks off or run benadryl every 3rd week..i suggest you do some more research before you embark on any more AAS adventures...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i personaly think EQ is a waste for most cases unless ur just trying to dry out and increase vascularity... if ur primary goal is to attain muscle/lbm i would definetly utilize a more effective compound

I'm 5-10, right now I'm 165. I used to way 205 (no not muscle) but did crazy cardio for 6 months and lost 50 pounds. The problem was I did not eat very much and lost my muscle along with the fat. I just wanted to lean and tone up, not get huge which is why I chose tjhe eq. I ran the clen for 9 weeks straight. I know now that the guy just wanted my money. Since then I did some research and was lucky enough to find this site.
    Last edited by tony2toes; 01-15-2008 at 09:38 PM.

no price talk home skillet.
    diet will dictate ur gains/progression.
    still dont think EQ is ideal unless ur drying up for a comp otherwise there are far more beneficial compounds out there.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    5-10 165? Sounds like your diet is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Off. Before you jump on another cycle go to the diet section and check it out and start eating. Food is the most anabolic substance for our body. We dont grow without it.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    5-10 165? Sounds like your diet is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Off. Before you jump on another cycle go to the diet section and check it out and start eating. Food is the most anabolic substance for our body. We dont grow without it.
    why u gotta nerf the magic pill syndrome

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    why u gotta nerf the magic pill syndrome
    Cuz its funny.

no price talk home skillet.
    diet will dictate ur gains/progression.
    still dont think EQ is ideal unless ur drying up for a comp otherwise there are far more beneficial compounds out there.
    I dieted right when working to gain. I was eating egg whites, oatmeal, and a banana for breakfast, protien shake mid-morning, chicken and brown rice for lunch, shake before and after workout, chicken and veggies for dinner and a protien shake before bed. I did this with one cheat day per week the whole cycle and plan on doing the same the next. I also had a multi-vitamin at breakfast and some creatine post workout. I only didn't eat that much when I was losing weight. I think I was misunderstood. This was the reason for the cycle.
    Last edited by tony2toes; 01-15-2008 at 09:35 PM.

unless ur protein shake was casein i would definetly eat a red meat or something pre bed.. or salmon if u can afford it

unless ur protein shake was casein i would definetly eat a red meat or something pre bed.. or salmon if u can afford it
    Looks like I will be switching casein then, I have a whey blend now,thanks, I recently got braces so it is hard to chew red meat although I used most of my cheat days at steak houses get the new york strip. I'm not big on sea food but I will try salmon.

Quote Originally Posted by tony2toes View Post
    Looks like I will be switching casein then, thanks, I recently got braces so it is hard to chew red meat although I used most of my cheat days at steak houses get the new york strip. I'm not big on sea food but I will try salmon.
    well i have put tuna in a blender before when i was to tired to eat.. i suppose u can do that w/ steak..

If you only eat right while on. Your just going to loose it after words.

RAILroad is offline Junior Member
    dude i dont think you are ready for another cycle. you need to eat right and get your natural strength back up and then hit it when you plateau have you dont research or anything or are you one of those guys you just do what everyone says. thats what i suggest. from your research you ill be able to tell what you need and what fits you.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    If you only eat right while on. Your just going to loose it after words.
    I don't eat horrible when off, I just don't calorie count. More pasta's and breads now. Still love chicken though. I have put on about 5 pounds in two months and have not lost my muscle. My weight goes straight to my stomach and chest. I've always been that way. I was always really skinny growing up cause I play alot of basketball. I was probobly about 5-9 115 pounds(no lie) in high school. When I got a job and didn't have time for all the physical activities I started to pile on the weight.

I don't eat horrible when off, I just don't calorie count. More pasta's and breads now. Still love chicken though. I have put on about 5 pounds in two months and have not lost my muscle. My weight goes straight to my stomach and chest. I've always been that way. I was always really skinny growing up cause I play alot of basketball. I was probobly about 5-9 115 pounds(no lie) in high school. When I got a job and didn't have time for all the physical activities I started to pile on the weight.
    That's why it gonig to your stomach. If you eat enough calories to for 160lb. you will return to that after your cycle. Not offence but your not that big you can def put on more weight an muscle with learning how to eat

Quote Originally Posted by RAILroad View Post
    dude i dont think you are ready for another cycle. you need to eat right and get your natural strength back up and then hit it when you plateau have you dont research or anything or are you one of those guys you just do what everyone says. thats what i suggest. from your research you ill be able to tell what you need and what fits you.
    Agian I was misunderstood, I basically got tired of being fat in late 06 and took drastic measures to loose weight. I know it was stupid. About mid 07 I started to work out with weights again and started being more physically active(swimming,tennis,etc.) along with a consistant diet. I recently decided to try a cycle and liked the results. I think I'm ready for my second now. I have done some research. I didn't do all this in 6 months. This was about a year and half ago.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    You just got braces on ya teeth?

can i ask how old you are fella?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    That's why it gonig to your stomach. If you eat enough calories to for 160lb. you will return to that after your cycle. Not offence but your not that big you can def put on more weight an muscle with learning how to eat
    I'm working on it and learning as I go. Trust me my next cycle I will work better to maintain afterwards. Its just these holidays, all that good food is hard to put down. The stomach weight is just my genes. My dad and my grandfather carry their weight in the stomach and chest also.

I'm working on it and learning as I go. Trust me my next cycle I will work better to maintain afterwards. Its just these holidays, all that good food is hard to put down. The stomach weight is just my genes. My dad and my grandfather carry their weight in the stomach and chest also.
    i understand it takes time to learn but you should nail your diet first. At 5'10 and 165 your not ready even if you convinced you are

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    You just got braces on ya teeth?

can i ask how old you are fella?
    I'm 24, I always needed braces but could never afford them and also always figured I was to old. Anyways I have had the money now and honestly don't give two shits about what people think about me having them anymore. Call me a nerd if you will but there is nothing wrong with trying to improve yourself. Obviously working out is the same thing. Trying to improve your look and health.

I'm 24, I always needed braces but could never afford them and also always figured I was to old. Anyways I have had the money now and honestly don't give two shits about what people think about me having them anymore. Call me a nerd if you will but there is nothing wrong with trying to improve yourself. Obviously working out is the same thing. Trying to improve your look and health.
    nothing wrong w/ braces, i had em for a while they suck nerdballs for sure... maybe it was kuz i got hit in the face w/ a baseball bat and perferated my lips w/ em but either way .. total pain and make dieting difficult kuz the more u have to eat.. the more u gotta clean those lil fuxors

nothing wrong w/ braces, i had em for a while they suck nerdballs for sure... maybe it was kuz i got hit in the face w/ a baseball bat and perferated my lips w/ em but either way .. total pain and make dieting difficult kuz the more u have to eat.. the more u gotta clean those lil fuxors
    No kidding, That eq makes you hungry as hell, so I would snack on some beef jerky at first until I broke my wire chewing it. Thats why I stuck with the chicken. easy to chew.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    ahhh all kool!
    just here in the uk most people have braces at 15-16! and as paid by national health service we get them free.

i used to have them, ooo evil chewy foods!

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    ahhh all kool!
    just here in the uk most people have braces at 15-16! and as paid by national health service we get them free.

i used to have them, ooo evil chewy foods!
    It's all good my man, I live in america where health care cost an arm and a leg. After watching sicko, I envy other countries health care systems.

Thread Information