Abscess question

If one were to inject something that would cause an abscess, how long would it take to appear, on very 1st injection or over a culmination of injections? Thanks.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    If one were to inject something that would cause an abscess, how long would it take to appear, on very 1st injection or over a culmination of injections? Thanks.
    absceses form were you inject so if you inject in your glute and your gear was dirty you would see the start of an abcess within a couple days...{in your glute}

if the area has sweling and is red and hot to toutch then they are the typical signs of an abcess

remember to keep everthing clean when injecting ....

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    I got an abcess once in my front delt. I never shot there before and it just so happened the gear might have been dirty because every other place I shot would swell up real bad then after about 5 days the swelling would go down.

Wow sounds scary... me myself have never had the pleasure of experiencing an abscess.. every time i do a jab u cant even tell i did one the next day... hell sometimes even ten min later... KNOCK ON WOOD.

Thread Information