Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DCB83 is offline Associate Member

Injection pain keeping me from training

Just started a tren prop cycle.Ive injected 4 times so far, 2 glutes, 1 quad and one delt. Im feeling lots of pain on my delt and quad. The prop is a painless one, mixed with ethyl iolate or something.I mix both in 1 injection about 55mgs tren, 70mgs prop, total is about 1.45mls. It sucks cuz i feel handicapped, any movement hurts and I want to start pumpin up.I took some ibuprofin, it helped a little.I know that it takes the stuff to work in about 2 weeks anyway. Anyone else goin through this?

DCB83 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    1.5 cc's in your delt is too much unless you have big delts. Stick to the glutes for now. I always had some pain in the quad for the first couple weeks with prop, due to BA content. The rules are this : if its red, swollen and maybe hard (a knot in the muscle) and keeps getting more sore over 4 days or more, you might need antibiotics to calm it down. Ba reaction, crystalization in the muscle or infection will cause this. You dont want an infection, trust me. Red, warm and hard, especially if the red travels and grows, get to the doc for antibiotics.

~DB~

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Like they say "no pain no gain." Is this your first cycle ? You might have a case of the "virgin muscles" which normally results in lots of pain for first timers. Just make sure you keep switching between different muscles you hit and you should be fine. You can try a heating pad to try and ease the pain .

crawdaddy is offline Associate Member
    Massage like hell after inj. and inj. Slooooowwwwly.

Ironarms is offline Member
    i would recommend injectly slowly as well and if it hurts the next day i like to take icy hot and rub it into the muscle after a shower and that seems to help me...i would monitor how it looks and if its red and begins to spread, i would go see a doc...but obviousslly do not continue to inject in that spot...until it feels better

Ncogneato is offline Associate Member
    Also, you should try seperating the Tren and Prop into two seperate injects. Sometimes mixing two compounds can be painful, especially when mixing water and oil bases.

Thread Information