Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    neiluk26 is offline New Member

advice would be appreciated

hi all, i'm not new to training but, i am new to steroids however and any advice you can offer would be taken on board. i have been training for around 18 months i use the gym 6 times a week mon-biceps, tue-triceps, wed-shoulders, thurs-day off, fri-chest, fri-legs and then sunday-shoulders. i do usually swap my days around every couple of months as i have been told the muscles can get used to the order they are trained in and this can prevent maximum growth as you are not 'shocking' the muscles. I train properly with the advice of other guys down the gym who have been training for years. My diet is pretty good i think, then again maybe i don't eat quite enough food, my protien intake is about the right level i think, around the 200 - 230gram mark per day. im 26, i weigh around 100 kg's and im 6'3. i am in good physical shape in the way of fitness, and i have a good rame to build on, my body fat percent is not the lowest but im by no means over weight, i have a lads holiday coming up in 6 months time so i was looking to put on some extra muscle before then. but i dont want to gain too much fat as i will inevitably have to lose it beforehand. i dont mind temporarily bloating up as i have read that this can happen. So what cycle would you guys recommend me trying? again thanks for your time and i will consider any advice thrown my way. I do have a good friend who is using anadrol of which he's taking 50mg per day and he looks like he has had good gains and thats just from the last 4 weeks. i know that he will lose most of what he has put on so i was wondering what i could do differently, the reason i mention this is because anadrol is available to me. Cheers guys

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all these guys at the gym arent helping you out if they think its good to train 6 days a week thats too much you need more than a days rest a week, second add bis into a workout with another muscle and add tris into a workout with another muscle theres no need to have a sperate day for bis and a seperate day for tris, post up your diet in the diet forum and people will help you out with that and if you want to do a basic cycle and have anadrol in it just do a anadrol and test cycle but research the anadrol and test before you even consider it try researching either test e or test cyp

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    first of all these guys at the gym arent helping you out if they think its good to train 6 days a week thats too much you need more than a days rest a week, second add bis into a workout with another muscle and add tris into a workout with another muscle theres no need to have a sperate day for bis and a seperate day for tris, post up your diet in the diet forum and people will help you out with that and if you want to do a basic cycle and have anadrol in it just do a anadrol and test cycle but research the anadrol and test before you even consider it try researching either test e or test cyp
    I use the same split as nieluk26. One muscle group a day and it works great for me. I still feel that I'm getting enough rest, especially since each bodypart is getting a longer recovery period.
    The anadrol only cycle is a bad one. Stay on the forums and research a little more. There are plenty of better cycles out there. Make sure you read up on your post cycle therapy (pct) as well.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=neiluk26;3790012] i use the gym 6 times a week mon-biceps, tue-triceps, wed-shoulders, thurs-day off, fri-chest, fri-legs and then sunday-shoulders. [QUOTE=neiluk26;3790012]

what about back? or is it a typ-o

Crest is offline Senior Member
    in theary your training bi's and tri's twice a week then because they get trained doing back and chest respectivly

Crest is offline Senior Member
    but hey if it works for you!

admirals56 is offline Banned
    hey bro try my 5 day/wk workout.. monday chest,tuesday back,wednesday arms,thursday shoulders,friday legs... i like my legs to be sore for the weekend.. idk i just love to be sore..

neiluk26 is offline New Member
    cheers for the opinions and input guys, i missed out back , i train it on a saturday which equals the 6 days, i wouldn't mind injecting but what steroid should i use with me being a first timer? there are so many out there, i would appreciate any info off an experienced user. cheers

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by web_uk_builder View Post
    in theary your training bi's and tri's twice a week then because they get trained doing back and chest respectivly
    yes but not directly it would be impossible to avoid incidental training altogether,personaly i think the extra fatigue is negligible

Quote Originally Posted by neiluk26 View Post
    cheers for the opinions and input guys, i missed out back , i train it on a saturday which equals the 6 days, i wouldn't mind injecting but what steroid should i use with me being a first timer? there are so many out there, i would appreciate any info off an experienced user. cheers
    if you were going to inject a long acting test such as enth or cyp would be a good choice 400-500mg/ew for 10-12 weeks,providing your diet is in check you should see good results,im guessing by ur choice of coloquialisms youre a brit in which case pharm gear is perfectly legal for personal use including importing

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    ya dont do anadrol for your first cycle its pretty heavy duty you dont need that shit, test will do fine, eat plenty of meats

Thread Information