Thread: Deca questions

Perez is offline New Member

Deca questions

i'm wondering if deca and or winstrol causes birth defects or any thing related to having birth problems. I'm trying for a kid right now and am worried if i start a cycle it may cause problems. just to reassure my wife, thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope you plan on running some test with your deca and winny...many people have knocked girls up on steroids ..deca is one of the most supressive steroids and may affect your ability to have kids easily..i would stay off until you knock up your girl

djcj2002 is offline Associate Member
    Man, I knocked up my ex at the end of my cycle and before pct. Depending on your levels before you start and how much you supress them, it's possible you will be ok. Personally, I was fine. I was on a Test E, Deca , and winny cycle. But, I would run more test than deca for sure.

You might want to let people know some stats and how much deca you are planning on running. This will help our suggestions.

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    you will find that many have knocked up their significant others on this site while on cycle, i personally agree with longhorn above, knock her up before you start your cycle, some have thought that it could be unsafe to try and have kids on cycle for health and developmental reasons, i dont have any scientific evidence to back this up but your better off planting the seed while your body is at normal levels for safeties sake

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    wait can you knock her up AFTER The deca cycle?????I know it supresses you while your on, but with clomid and nolvadex pct, are you good to get a girl pregnant after the cycle?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    only way i know they can cause issues w/ a fetus is if the woman is the one taking the exogenous hormones... or you are using a transdermal form of test or what not and it is rubbin off on her (no pun intended)

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by kostakv View Post
    wait can you knock her up AFTER The deca cycle?????I know it supresses you while your on, but with clomid and nolvadex pct, are you good to get a girl pregnant after the cycle?
    yes even w/ nor groups, unless you have been on them for about 6months straight, you can still get her pregnant. infact my buddy popped out both his kids while on cycle.

Thread Information