Thread: Cycle question!

HottStuff24 is offline Banned

Cycle question!

My name is Josh and I am new to this forum and to cycles! I am 5'7" at 165lbs with 8%bf and I am 24 years old. I weighed 130 lbs when I graduated school but since have worked out solid for 2 years and now I'm at 165 all natural!! However, I want to get up to 180-190 and ASAP! I thought of using a Anadrol cycle but not sure. Could anyone help me with this and if so how do I go about getting this stuff. I want injecton if possible. Thanks for the help in advance and Im glad to be a part of this forum!!!

first welcome. and for a first cycle stick with some TEST C or E 400 - 500mgs wk 1-10 or 12 wks long. What do your macros look like ?

thanks for the reply juice but I dont know what macros is? sorry i told you i was new

Quote Originally Posted by juicenchris2989 View Post
    first welcome. and for a first cycle stick with some TEST C or E 400 - 500mgs wk 1-10 or 12 wks long. What do your macros look like ?
    Id even maybe stack it with some good ol deca .. that'll put some nice gains on him. 10 weeks of deca @ 400 mg/wk.. maybe even 500...

sorry man whats ur diet looking like how many cals protein fats carbs you getting daily

is this stuff injection or oral and how do i split up the 400mgs a week?

i dont really have a reg diet and i dont really keep track of carbs and cls lol but i do eat fairly healthy i know that doesnt help you much but just being honest

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    Id even maybe stack it with some good ol deca .. that'll put some nice gains on him. 10 weeks of deca @ 400 mg/wk.. maybe even 500...
    Yes you are very right deca and the test would give him some really nice gains but its not recommended for first cycle. Better to use the test see how you react get the feel of using roids then next cycle starting adding other compounds. Not saying he cant do it hell i thats what i started with and plenty of ppl get away with it but if your gonna be playing it completely safe start off with just test maybe frontload or use some dbols as a kickstart wouldnt use anything else. Another thing you have to make sure you have before you start cycle is pct!!

is all of this pills? where do i get it? what about anadrol ?

Quote Originally Posted by HottStuff24 View Post
    i dont really have a reg diet and i dont really keep track of carbs and cls lol but i do eat fairly healthy i know that doesnt help you much but just being honest
    thats good the being honest part lol. You dont have to really count them every day just make sure your eating enough and good food. Basicly what i would do is try to log what you eat for a day or two and see where you stand then post it here and we can try to help with diet it will be the most important part of bodybuilding

is all of this pills? where do i get it? what about anadrol?
    now your asking for to much lol we dont talk about sources and no source fishing on this forum. PLs read the rules really quick so you dont get reported.Anadrol is not a good choice for you right now while your reading the rules take a look at the steriod profiles

Quote Originally Posted by juicenchris2989 View Post
    Yes you are very right deca and the test would give him some really nice gains but its not recommended for first cycle. Better to use the test see how you react get the feel of using roids then next cycle starting adding other compounds. Not saying he cant do it hell i thats what i started with and plenty of ppl get away with it but if your gonna be playing it completely safe start off with just test maybe frontload or use some dbols as a kickstart wouldnt use anything else. Another thing you have to make sure you have before you start cycle is pct!!
    yeah true... to me, sounds like you (the original poster) gotta go do alot more research bud...

facile is offline Member
    is all of this pills? where do i get it? what about anadrol?
    Read the rules, you cannot fish for sources here.

yeah i was already told that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i was already told that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol we got ourselves a lil whipper snapper here boys!

i just dont like being told 15 times i know i messed up 1 post will be fine i dont know why 10 people have to post when your wrong its stupid i was being nice until that crap happens

facile is offline Member
    i just dont like being told 15 times i know i messed up 1 post will be fine i dont know why 10 people have to post when your wrong its stupid i was being nice until that crap happens

Sometimes, people post repetitive things because some type faster than others

u sure u arent juicin now??

4 some reason even if one person has already told u many many other people will tell u also that u messed up, just gotta kinda get used to it..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You are no where near ready to cycle anything. I'm sorry, I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.

maybe i dont need roids i could hurt someone right now if they were in front of me lol

ima******ger you are stupid this forum is horrible you dont know anything about me so you dont know if im ready opr not **** off

hopefully your mom dosent walk in on u, u might have roid rage on her!!

in_nujerz is offline Junior Member
    Sometime, people post repetative things because some people type faster then others

just ****in wit you

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ima******ger you are stupid this forum is horrible you dont know anything about me so you dont know if im ready opr not **** off
    It's been great having you, I hope you have enjoyed your stay.

facile is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    It's been great having you, I hope you have enjoyed your stay.

Not the brightest noob!

not the brightest vets!!!!!!!

Thread Information